Dozens of same-sex couples marry after federal judge strikes down Oregon ban

LumRaiderFan

So the law on not murdering can not legally be banned then either.

I dont have an answer for that. I don think that is just a biblical principle. All I know is that the constitution states that we have separation of church and state and freedom of religion. There is not any easy answer for me.

I dont have an answer for that. I don think that is just a biblical principle. All I know is that the constitution states that we have separation of church and state and freedom of religion. There is not any easy answer for me.

You will not see the words "separation of church and state" in the Constitution.  I'm sure it's taught that way but...

most people forget that we get the fundamental laws from the WORD OF GOD.

MOst of civilization's laws are based on the WORD OF GOD.

What happens when people get away from the WORD OF GOD is what we have happeningnow......and even more so when we have leaders that don't consult the WORD.....

there's a rise and fall of every nation........laugh you may......but history doesn't lie

Why the change from referring to the conservative south to aledo...Freudian slip, maybe?

In any case, keeping it classy.   :)

well, i got to thinking about it, and decided that while it's undoubtedly more common in the sticks, there are probably farmers sexing up their livestock in the north, too.