The Truth About The Tyranny of Political Correctness

jv_coach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxzSVVvriMQ   

MSNBC & The Great Liberal Narrative: The Truth About The Tyranny of Political Correctness"

An episode of Bill Whittle's PJTV show 'Afterburner' with a discussion of the insidious political narrative of left-wing politics, mainstream media and the education system, from the mid twentieth century to today.
A brief analysis of political correctness, it's origins and it's objectives.

Big Girl- for those of us who don't understand Marxism adequately, please elucidate.  After that, let me know which countries have successfully employed it from an economic standpoint.

I am eagerly waiting on the response from BG...all I know about Marxism I got from Fox, so I want to get the correct facts to avoid spreading propaganda.

Big Girl- for those of us who don't understand Marxism adequately, please elucidate.  After that, let me know which countries have successfully employed it from an economic standpoint.

Steve, I, too, am on the edge of my seat awaiting BigGirl's response!  If she thinks Marxism has something to do with Fox, then this ought to interesting and educational!     ;)

Political Correctness is code word for Persecution and harrassment of Conservatives and Christians!!  Of course, our radical liberal friends will vehemently deny that!!!

What makes you guys believe that every conservative is a christian? Like the two go together, I have heard some of the things that come out of the mouths of some conservatives and it's not christianity. (Liberals also, but they don't use the words liberal and christans together quite often).   http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Christian

Do you believe our government is hear to kill rather than help.

Checks and balances my friend.  I believe man can not create an utopia society...I believe that mankind is born with a sin problem....Checks and Balances my friend....I believe the the US is not perfect but through out our history people have ran to US not from us for help against tyranny.  
I do not trust anybody who thinks that the History of the US is evil and a curse to the development of a Utopian global society