What you're thinking? 22-5a

None of the backs at Ozen or Central are better than the kids at PA. The Beaumont backs probably won't even play rb in college, they'll most likely play in the secondary. The PA kids will both play rb at high major programs. The o-line thing is an issue, but the special backs will get theirs regardless. I've seen kids like Anthony Jones and Ivory McCann both average sober 10ypc with little to no blocking in front of them. Jones went for like 900 yards on 70 carries a couple of years ago. I got numbers that can prove what I'm saying but that's seen by some as bashing on here so I'll leave it there.

Here's a scenario for you, what are the chances you won't return to this site Mr numbers cruncher?? Bwahaaaa. SMH

None of the backs at Ozen or Central are better than the kids at PA. The Beaumont backs probably won't even play rb in college, they'll most likely play in the secondary. The PA kids will both play rb at high major programs. The o-line thing is an issue, but the special backs will get theirs regardless. I've seen kids like Anthony Jones and Ivory McCann both average sober 10ypc with little to no blocking in front of them. Jones went for like 900 yards on 70 carries a couple of years ago. I got numbers that can prove what I'm saying but that's seen by some as bashing on here so I'll leave it there.

Wow that's a big statement. Now I am just wondering, what major college do you coach for to know this and to be a great judge of talent like you are?

Here's a scenario for you, what are the chances you won't return to this site Mr numbers cruncher?? Bwahaaaa. SMH

They're the same as Ozen's rb going FBS, little to none. Good luck to you though, wouldn't want you to be cheerleading while wearing that tight ass jersey all season for nothing.

Wow that's a big statement. Now I am just wondering, what major college do you coach for to know this and to be a great judge of talent like you are?

I wouldn't say I'm a great judge, I have missed on two kids since I've been on here. After his freshman year I said Aaron Sharp would make the ESPN 300 but he was a 3 star that went to UCLA, and I thought Jakobi Jones would get an offer to play rb/slot in college and he didn't.

To answer your question though, I watch the film and crunch the numbers like Big Cam said. Same as any competent recruiter does. Not that I'm a recruiter but if you've been around the game enough and look at it objectively it's easy to compare and contrast. I actually do research before I post on here. I bet Bobby Gonzalez's camp thought he was the truth too, recruiters told him otherwise though.

You do know that RB is his Son, right? I'm pretty sure Big Cam wouldn't talk about your Kid like that.

My fault, didn't know that. I wouldn't be on a message board promoting my son anyway. If he's good enough then BellBiz or TradinUp would mention him. You'll NEVER catch me wondering out loud why my boy doesn't have the offers he wants, I'm honest enough with myself to know why. I'm brutally honest with him too and it seems to be working. And NDN, I honestly wouldn't care if someone I didn't know talked about the 17 or 18 year old young man that lives in my house.

Now that the 8th graders have moved up my son is the best natural athlete in Crosby middle school. Even though last year was his first year to play football I let him know how ultra mediocre he looked playing with kids that 90% of the time were smaller and slower than him. Now this is after his first touch in his first organized game taking it 91 to the house on North Shore then going 88 to the house on his second touch. I know better though.

Just to let you know 8th grade is a long ways off from Varsity!!

It's actually only a year or two from varsity if you're good enough. We actually had two freshman play varsity with one being a significant contributor. My point was that for the level of athleticism that he was a very average player, so thankfully he does have more time to get good. The special players are gray from early on though. You don't have to wait until high school to know Walter, Brown or Washington would be good, they flashed early on.

You do know that RB is his Son, right? I'm pretty sure Big Cam wouldn't talk about your Kid like that.

NDNation, I've given congrats to his son for continuing his education & career, but Trash like him only Hates. He's trying to down my son by saying he won't play major college ball. I know my Son will because he doesn't stop working, but even if he doesn't, he's beat the odds because he will play at the next level. People like Cougar are the reason the World is screwed up, why we have so many Classifications in sports. Just take your ball & go home Chump. Must still have nightmares of Hazing in Junior High(placed his big dumb arse in lockers) Lol
I'm done

Wow, this Cougar dude is tripping hard! He dissed Bigcam's son, (knowingly) since he says no one get's on here and talks about why their kid hasn't been offered yet and then hypes his kid on the cool. Lol, I guess he thinks we are really that dumb? Well I will say this with experience of receiving a scholarship & playing DI football, Rodney Randall has the IQ, grades, talent, heart, dedication, speed & work ethic to play DI football. Most people look at size and numbers 1st which doesn't always equate to success in sports. He will be that "Diamond In the Rough" for someone's school and achieve a free education and maybe even more, who knows? I personally know that he has an offer awaiting him as I have spoken to a school while my boys were attending camp and they said that they were expecting him to attend because they were going to offer him that day. Now he's not my child and I don't feel that I am at liberty to mention which school but in do time the proof will be there for everyone to see, even HATERS! :ph34r:

Wow, this Cougar dude is tripping hard! He dissed Bigcam's son, (knowingly) since he says no one get's on here and talks about why their kid hasn't been offered yet and then hypes his kid on the cool. Lol, I guess he thinks we are really that dumb? Well I will say this with experience of receiving a scholarship & playing DI football, Rodney Randall has the IQ, grades, talent, heart, dedication, speed & work ethic to play DI football. Most people look at size and numbers 1st which doesn't always equate to success in sports. He will be that "Diamond In the Rough" for someone's school and achieve a free education and maybe even more, who knows? I personally know that he has an offer awaiting him as I have spoken to a school while my boys were attending camp and they said that they were expecting him to attend because they were going to offer him that day. Now he's not my child and I don't feel that I am at liberty to mention which school but in do time the proof will be there for everyone to see, even HATERS! :ph34r:

Kin folk look here what many don't realize, a opportunity to play at the next level is a gift given from someone with the gift to give. Added in fact of the work the kid put into it, and grinded out on the field. Rather a child hold a clipboard at the next level, is a honored gift. Many look to down a child due to our dreams as parents, like we are playing still or played at all. Why dont we argue teams as a whole, but uplift ever child even the one holding the clipboard.

Kin folk look here what many don't realize, a opportunity to play at the next level is a gift given from someone with the gift to give. Added in fact of the work the kid put into it, and grinded out on the field. Rather a child hold a clipboard at the next level, is a honored gift. Many look to down a child due to our dreams as parents, like we are playing still or played at all. Why dont we argue teams as a whole, but uplift ever child even the one holding the clipboard.

my son wanted to be a cheerleader from the time he was a child. While I watched football he worked on his cart wheels .At first I was dead set against it but now against all odds he has made head cheerleader. I can't wait to see his new halftime routine this year. His dream is to be the first Cowboy cheerleader and possibly make a calendar.

I wish time would speed up so instead of talking about it we could see how our teams will fair this year. I've got high hopes for the L-Train getting back on track.

Glad to hear from another Raider fan, I thought Raidergirl was the only fan carrying the Raider Nation.

my son wanted to be a cheerleader from the time he was a child. While I watched football he worked on his cart wheels .At first I was dead set against it but now against all odds he has made head cheerleader. I can't wait to see his new halftime routine this year. His dream is to be the first Cowboy cheerleader and possibly make a calendar.

Best of luck to your son....I hope he gets to live out his dreams. Some may say he has the best job on the field!