What you're thinking? 22-5a

I think Suggs will keep his team in most games with good defense and simplify his system for players to grasp and best utilize their skill set! Jaylen Brown (Sr. QB) has been putting in a lot of work in the offseason & Josh Boyd (Jr. QB) has for the 1st time ever been in the weight room and running everyday preparing for the season. Rodney Randle (Sr. TB/S) will play with a chip on his shoulder and is very, very talented. His work ethic is off the charts! Calvin Tyler (Soph. TB/S) will share the work load and is also developing nicely in their offseason program. I don't think a magazine can determine the outcome of these young men season. I had the pleasure of coaching 1 of these young men in baseball & football, 1 in track & field & the other in football and they all are very competitive. There supporting cast will be pretty good as well, these kids have a winning and positive mindset of togetherness! ;)

We just hired an '03 Ozen grad at the company I work for. He said he played on the last team to win district at Ozen and that his younger cousin plays received for the Panthers. He said with what they have on the roster he thinks they can win 4 or 5 games. Not sure how high he was on the new coach but he also said Ozen couldn't run he ball on anybody last year and now they're going to try to run it on everybody. He also said he thought Central would easily win the district and that's where his kids would go if he continues to live out that way. I thought all that was pretty interesting pertaining to this thread, especially coming from an old Ozen grad himself.

We just hired an '03 Ozen grad at the company I work for. He said he played on the last team to win district at Ozen and that his younger cousin plays received for the Panthers. He said with what they have on the roster he thinks they can win 4 or 5 games. Not sure how high he was on the new coach but he also said Ozen couldn't run he ball on anybody last year and now they're going to try to run it on everybody. He also said he thought Central would easily win the district and that's where his kids would go if he continues to live out that way. I thought all that was pretty interesting pertaining to this thread, especially coming from an old Ozen grad himself.

This guy needs to stick to his day job. It's obvious he doesn't know anything about Ozen football. Ozen has RB's, the idiot Coach never used them. If he's such a Family Guy, why doesn't his cousin propel us to the playoffs?? SMH. I've never seen so many Alums from a particular School hate as Ozen's grads do. So sad
Must be a Beaumont thing (I don't understand)

No , know Mosquitoes. so if they beat us  and we beat you guys go figure who has the best teams in that area.
Oh we will beat you guys this year, so if PA was in 22-5a you could finish in the 3-5 spot

you must be drinking the same stuff Cougar14 drinks, you know how dumb you sound right now? Try not to shed tears on our wonderful bleachers in PA september 5th around 10pm after yall lose yet again in PA. ;)

Btw: try not to get swept by Mid-county, we wouldn't.

if you ask Perkins off the record where he is from he will say Port Arthur. ;)
As far as the draft is concerned you will see a few more Titans get drafted real soon, with one in particular who is probably the best WR in his major conference returning ;)

Perk was born in Nederland. When he first entered the league, it said he was from Nederland. It always gave me a chuckle.
Answering the question from BH regarding PA players, did you forget Jamal Charles is from PA?