What you're thinking? 22-5a

Buddy one thing, you're not hearing from Central Fans , because  we need something from you;  spray for bugs before we get there that's the only thing about PA that's on our mind the MOSQUITO'S

we dont complain about the mosquitoes, yall do, show up and play football.

except yall 1st game.

I enjoy this site from time to time, escpecially when my predictions are correct! Not so much when they fall short but that's the nature of the beast! I had better predictions as a player because obviously I could impact the outcome. I have two dogs in the hunt that are pretty good but I am instilling leadership and discipline is the recipe for success! Whichever team can acquire and maintain this will probably have a great season! All BMT teams Ozen, Central & Westbrook are talented and I am hoping for great things for each of them! 2014 Let's Get It On!

Everyone will sleep on Ozen until the "Nightmare Wakes Them Up!" Lol

I said maybe, didn't say it was a certainty.  I want to see how fast the new coach can get them up to speed with the limited time he has due to coming in late.

I think Suggs will keep his team in most games with good defense and simplify his system for players to grasp and best utilize their skill set! Jaylen Brown (Sr. QB) has been putting in a lot of work in the offseason & Josh Boyd (Jr. QB) has for the 1st time ever been in the weight room and running everyday preparing for the season. Rodney Randle (Sr. TB/S) will play with a chip on his shoulder and is very, very talented. His work ethic is off the charts! Calvin Tyler (Soph. TB/S) will share the work load and is also developing nicely in their offseason program. I don't think a magazine can determine the outcome of these young men season. I had the pleasure of coaching 1 of these young men in baseball & football, 1 in track & field & the other in football and they all are very competitive. There supporting cast will be pretty good as well, these kids have a winning and positive mindset of togetherness! ;)

I think Suggs will keep his team in most games with good defense and simplify his system for players to grasp and best utilize their skill set! Jaylen Brown (Sr. QB) has been putting in a lot of work in the offseason & Josh Boyd (Jr. QB) has for the 1st time ever been in the weight room and running everyday preparing for the season. Rodney Randle (Sr. TB/S) will play with a chip on his shoulder and is very, very talented. His work ethic is off the charts! Calvin Tyler (Soph. TB/S) will share the work load and is also developing nicely in their offseason program. I don't think a magazine can determine the outcome of these young men season. I had the pleasure of coaching 1 of these young in baseball & football, 1 in track & field & the other in football and they all are very competitive. There supporting cast will be pretty good as well, these kids have a winning and positive mindset of togetherness! ;)

They will have more mental toughness than the basketball team. ;)  :D