What you're thinking? 22-5a

It's all about that Blue & Gold in the Pear Orchard end of Beaumont! Ozen, Ozen, Ozen, is what the hype is and for good reason! They finally have a coach and some stability! They also have a lot of players with heart who will play hard everyday & every play. As Suggs puts his puzzle together, soon & very soon, the Panthers will be tough to beat!

Hmmmmm finally have a coach and some stability. The coach was just hired into a school district that is in the midst of imploding, hope your right.

Hmmmmm finally have a coach and some stability. The coach was just hired into a school district that is in the midst of imploding, hope your right.

imploding? You know something the rest of us dont? How them Raiders looking btw? Are they gonna implode this yr per tradition or things turning over there?

I would figure a tea take over would justify a definition of imploding.
Watch, now they're gonna make a joke about Vidor school district to try and draw attention away from Beaumont.

imploding of a school district to me is a total dismantlement because of wrongdoing in which the district no longer exists, last time I checked BISD is still running, dont know how that ties into a coaching hire. As far as attention goes I think Beaumont will be getting alot more attention than Vidor this upcoming football season.

Yeah the vidor and lumberton fans better get it in while they can. Once August gets here they're kids are going to get ran off the field. Lmbo....

We shall see my friend.  If there is one thing I've learned, it's that everybody likes to bump their gums until they get punched in the mouth.  It should be an exciting and interesting season.

Lol, you know I was gonna put those Panthers #1 but I think PNG will have a good year as well as the Jaguars. Panthers have a chip on their shoulders since someone said none of their players could start against Central's players. It will be fun to watch is all I can say!

Could you guys just take it out on Central and not the rest of the district!!!!!!!!!!!.....LOL

comparing vidor's problems to beaumonts problem is like comparing Evadales population to Katy's population. They pale in comparison.

I'm really not in the business of ripping apart and talking trash on anyone's community or town, but Vidor and Vidor ISD does have its fair share of problems. You know more about BISD because BISD is a lot larger school district, but the percentage of the problems of the 2 school districts are about the same...

Soulja you know as well as I do that we can go back and forth like this for weeks. Neither one of us would give in cuz were both too hard headed. Let's just agree to keep the talk to football. Deal??

lol... That's true... Lol. Agreed. But remember, you and that other guy threw the jab first...