What you're thinking? 22-5a

Buddy you take care of the mosquitoes while we've beating on your team , but you're right we've start with the now in football because basketball has been that way for 10 years

last time I checked this was football were talking bout and non existence of dominance by BISD, also your last dominant bball team was this season with Central, last time before that was when? A long time ago. BISD hasn't been dominant in anything except mouth running and money missing but keep hope alive though I guess. Smh

last time I checked this was football were talking bout and non existence of dominance by BISD, also your last dominant bball team was this season with Central, last time before that was when? A long time ago. BISD hasn't been dominant in anything except mouth running and money missing but keep hope alive though I guess. Smh

Ohh know he didnt! (in my BigCam voice)

Hard to say BISD is dominant over PA right now. Any smart person would check the record. Lets see: tied series with Central, tied series with WB, utter dominance over Ozen. Doesn't look like dominance to me. Bring up non existing schools to make ya arse feel good but the real is right there. ;)

wow this is funny to me when it took yall to combine every high school in PA to be able to compete. this is amazing

Had a Beaumont guy go in the draft this weekend. Where's them PA guys at? :D

They have a Beaumont guy playing in the NBA playoffs. Where's the PA guy at? :D

They have a Beaumont guy playing in MLB right now. Where's the PA guy at? :D

Heck, even Bun B left PA and moved to H-town to do Don't text and Drive commercials. :D

BEAUMONT DOMINATION! :D

wow this is funny to me when it took yall to combine every high school in PA to be able to compete. this is amazing

both big schools were competitive in almost everything last three years of existence when PAISD brought in better coaches to capitalize on the talent there. My school SFA started being competitive in bball of all sports. Do your research first. Please and thank you.

Heck, even Bun B left PA and moved to H-town to do Don't text and Drive commercials. :D

if you ask Perkins off the record where he is from he will say Port Arthur. ;)

As far as the draft is concerned you will see a few more Titans get drafted real soon, with one in particular who is probably the best WR in his major conference returning ;)

PA boys will always be at the top of discussion, so don't be mistaken my friend. 2nd Best(firsts in my opinion) RB in the league is from PA
Matter of fact he was one of 2 backs in the nfl and both played @ Memorial at the same time.
Dreaming in Beaumont Lol

PA boys will always be at the top of discussion, so don't be mistaken my friend. 2nd Best(firsts in my opinion) RB in the league is from PA
Matter of fact he was one of 2 backs in the nfl and both played @ Memorial at the same time.
Dreaming in Beaumont Lol

It's funny you brought him up because his family left PA as well. They're in Port Neches, so I guess you could say he's from Port Neches now. jk :D

It's funny you brought him up because his family left PA as well. They're in Port Neches, so I guess you could say he's from Port Neches now. jk :D

Bwahaaaa!!! All of our heroes are moving.
Since we're talking about moving, I'm from PA & now live in Beaumont. This is hilarious, but good humor

1. Central ( bout time Jags get there groove back)
2. PNG ( we will have to see -havent got the transfer totals in yet-have good underclassmen)
3. Nederland ( Coaching goes along way and their coaches have a well oiled machine in their system)
4. Ozen ( All they ever needed was coaching- Athletes have always been there and with the right attitude the skies the limit) (oh yeah! got to get those lineman in shape over there<always winded in second half> )
5. Vidor ( DuBois showed them the formula for success - 4 headed monster=success/3 headed= predictability,small non physical qb will hurt them in that offense,good underclassmen)
6. Lumberton ( offense does not suit their athletes-better than last year- Haynes 2nd year back will familiarize them with his system)
7. GCM ( Duck, Duck, GOOSE)
8. Lee ( Have fell off since their good years-unless they have made coach changes then look for the Rebels to hide in the cellar)

both big schools were competitive in almost everything last three years of existence when PAISD brought in better coaches to capitalize on the talent there. My school SFA started being competitive in bball of all sports. Do your research first. Please and thank you.

Westbrook and Central was beating TJ year in and out when they were 5A and Ozen was 3-1 vs TJ

the other two school wouldn't play us in football

Hey , JRidge hear Ozen going Double tights , guess you're be working that o-line this summer

Nope, you're buddy Rick specializes in that! They have my boys playing QB/WR/CB & one playing TB/OLB! Footwork drills, stance/balance, vision, throwing, receiving, tackling, coverage & blocking drills for us! Of course weights & conditioning! I think this offense Suggs has will teach the linemen to be more physical and should benefit the multitude of talent Ozen has. Don't be surprised if you see that multiple offense I've been talking about! PANTHER PRIDE WILL NEVER DIE! ;)