What you're thinking? 22-5a

Well, y'all know I'm Biased when it comes to these discussions. I live in Beaumont & really support the city, but my Heart lies in PA. I believe PA has the best athletes. JMO
Is it true?? Probably not, but the PA kids have that mindset that they are surperior. I have been in Beaumont for over 10 yrs now & I have been involved in numerous sports as a volunteer Coach or Parent. Most of the kids I've encountered are really good athletes, but lack the "killer instinct" I see from the PA kids. Don't get me wrong, Beaumont has some "Go Getters" but I don't see it on the same scale as PA. My son has played sports in Beaumont his whole life & he knows when it's time to compete against PA he better strap up. I've told him if he can compete against & beat those guys & the guys around SETX, he can compete against the rest of the Nation. SETX has some of the Best Talent in the entire Country. PA just happens to have the most Lol.
Don't hurt me Fellas

Cam I understand its a few months before you go to Hawaii again , but man it's time for vacation " haha ! its Beaumont that's Home of The Pros. But if you start this on the basketball site you may have a case.

No offense, I'm a PA boy. Beaumont has been good to me, I can't lie. You know it's hard for a Leopard to change it's spots Lol
Man Hawaii would cure what Ails me

Hard to say BISD is dominant over PA right now. Any smart person would check the record. Lets see: tied series with Central, tied series with WB, utter dominance over Ozen. Doesn't look like dominance to me. Bring up non existing schools to make ya arse feel good but the real is right there. ;)