What you're thinking? 22-5a

One more thing I am a little old fashion when it comes to predictions so until Nederland is knocked off he throne its theirs to loose. Central may have something to say about that as well. Unfortunately I don't know much about our neighbors to the west so I could not make predictions anyway. I will say I believe that PNG, Nederland, and  Central should be considered front runners. The teams that are unknown would start with Ozen, Vidor, and GCM. Ozen has got some talent but they now have a coach proven and instilling discipline and harnessing talent. They could be dangerous. Vidor well they are Vidor. If Coach Matthews get the right group of beefy lineman and a fast and crushing back then they will always compete under those circumstances. GCM I only put them there from reading everyone else's predictions. 

They are saying it could rival the 1999 team in receiving talent. But this team is huge at receiver. 2 in the 6'3" range with one being a junior and one being a soph. Sparks will be a senior who plays slot and hit a great 40 time recently. Sparks is very talented. Giblin is around 6'3" and 215 lbs. Waiting to see how well Mc Zeal's foot heals by all accounts he will be ready for the season. We didn't have him for 7 on 7 or we would have even been better.

MTC I have to respectfully disagree with you as of now. Morse is greatly improved from last season. He is going to be deadly accurate. But I have been known to be wrong atleast once in my life....LOL

Oh I will admit that Morse will probably be a close running 2nd if not the best. If anyone has the chance to upend jaquet as the best it's morse but we will definitely have to see what happens in the season.

Wanna make a wager on that cougar??

Nah, like I said I think Central could beat King and I think PNG could beat BH if that's the matchup they got. GCM would be solid but they're probably going to get Crosby or KP in the first round which would be basically home games for those two teams. I think Ned will also be solid but they won't have enough offense to be a threat come bi-district, only 4 starters back on that unit. I think Ned is the only team to beat a team from this district the last two years, I believe they have all four wins.

I've said there are pros & cons to 7on7
Not a hater of the 7on7 but I'm a realist. Your receiving corps for PNG looks deadly on paper. Giblin is a stud, Halfin is remarkable, Morse & Walker will be good. How does this measure with pads?? Varsity ball is different from any other level, so I leave Freshman & JV performances where they are. Indians look to be very dangerous & deserving of the Hype. I've seen these kids develop & believe they challenge for the DC. Keep in mind how tough this District is, anyone can finish 1-3(you know the 3) depending on how healthy the players remain throughout.
JMO

It appears that Morse will be starting. I guess there is always a chance that could change. All signs point to Morse.

so is morse so good that he is better than an all district/all state honorable mention junior QB walker who is now a senior?