What you're thinking? 22-5a

You wouldn't catch me dead with purple and white. :) Thank you Bigcam for getting the topic back on track.

Lol, totally understand. Not aware of who totes the rock for Big Ned. I know we try not to mention kids names, but whom should we expect to carry the load?? Jersey #'s please
I'm a firm believer in Perennial Champs, so the respect is there, but I really feel the District will see a new DC. Only because All good things come to an end. Make no mistake, it won't be Easy to take it, nor will I be surprised if Big Ned won it again. There is a big difference between a "Program" and a Team. Big Ned definitely is a Program; retools, never Rebuilds. Much Respect
Much like my hometown Titans

I will say this, I don't know if the unfounded accusations posted are true, but what I can say is this. There is absolutely NO WAY, NO WAY, NO WAY, that Neumann could have the success he's had at a school like Nederland... I said Like Nederland, if he didn't have the kids to be "ALL IN". I can see that from the outside, so I know those on the inside just laugh at this nonsense. In high school, you have to have the hearts of the players that play for you, the team has to be all in, and that's exactly what we've seen in Nederland.

My guess would be that Krautz will be running the ball mostly for the Dogs at RB and Barton at FB. Unless there are some underclassmen that I am unaware of.

Lol, totally understand. Not aware of who totes the rock for Big Ned. I know we try not to mention kids names, but whom should we expect to carry the load?? Jersey #'s please
I'm a firm believer in Perennial Champs, so the respect is there, but I really feel the District will see a new DC. Only because All good things come to an end. Make no mistake, it won't be Easy to take it, nor will I be surprised if Big Ned won it again. There is a big difference between a "Program" and a Team. Big Ned definitely is a Program; retools, never Rebuilds. Much Respect

Krautz #22.

First of all this was suppose to be a freedom of speech post to which one can choose to reply our move on. People can make post as long as it suitable to whom. So you figured your response was just by mine was over the line, by who measure did i cross the line. Before y'all i guess you have control over this site remove me, just tell me what makes your response right and mine wrong. Especially when you have a right to respond or move on.

Jsneed, UR an idiot!

I have not been on in a while and I was baffled by Mr. Sneed's comments that Coach Neumann doesn't.t care about his players. Quick story my son Brock played for Ned and would do so again in a drop of a hat. Ok to the point Brock got a severe staff infection in his left leg which required emergency surgery. You know who came to visit almost immediately Larry Neumann and Coach Lowrance. Totally unrelated to football but still cared enough to visit and even brought him a snack lol. So please talk crap somewhere else.

Now the DOGS have a lot to replace this year but they had a lot to replace last year and BOOM DCs again. So till you can beat them just watch in amazement.

BG what is the advantage to playing Memorial? Is it going to make Ned better? If PA wins then they where suppose to and if PA lost what would be your response?  Ned  was lucky! Yes PA is the big school on the block but aren't they suppose to be.