What you're thinking? 22-5a

Ohhhh Noooo he didn't!!!
Darn it {popcorn on back order} Lol

Man before that happens I see Obama getting 100% approval rating, I see Stevie Wonder getting his eye sight.Man before that happens I see the kkk and the black panthers having a BBQ. Man before that happens I see Romo winning 2 playoff games. Man before that happens I see the US securing the border. Man before that happen I see Rosanne and Carl Lewis singing a beautiful duet of the National Anthem, Should I keep going!!!!!

Man before that happens I see Obama getting 100% approval rating, I see Stevie Wonder getting his eye sight.Man before that happens I see the kkk and the black panthers having a BBQ. Man before that happens I see Romo winning 2 playoff games. Man before that happens I see the US securing the border. Man before that happen I see Rosanne and Carl Lewis singing a beautiful duet of the National Anthem, Should I keep going!!!!!

Lmao i will admit this is pretty funny.

This topic is already ridiculous. New names, new teams, and a wanna be from port arthur that can't wait to get into the district. This should be interesting and there will be plenty of crow to eat week after week. The dogs have a bullseye because everyone wants to beat the champ. In saying that , you have to go out and do it not just talk about it. So until someone beats me, then they are the team to beat PERIOD. So we will find out if everyone has the players and coaching to knock em off. Time will tell. With that, good luck to all the kids and coaches who are busting their ass to win a championship.

Proud Dawg that is a true statement.all kidding aside Nederland is the reigning champs and they have earned that distinction. That being said Big Ned has  a ton of talent to replace and will have to answer a lot of questions. One thing coach Neuman is known for is winning no matter what. DC will be earned by Nederland this year it will not be given. Question is can they earn it???

This topic is already ridiculous. New names, new teams, and a wanna be from port arthur that can't wait to get into the district. This should be interesting and there will be plenty of crow to eat week after week. The dogs have a bullseye because everyone wants to beat the champ. In saying that , you have to go out and do it not just talk about it. So until someone beats me, then they are the team to beat PERIOD. So we will find out if everyone has the players and coaching to knock em off. Time will tell. With that, good luck to all the kids and coaches who are busting their ass to win a championship.

are you done yet? You were starting to bore me.

Bore you buddy? I have to read all your crying as to why Nederland won't play memorial. Same old song from you. Zzzzzzzzzzz

Bore you buddy? I have to read all your crying as to why Nederland won't play memorial. Same old song from you. Zzzzzzzzzzz

one would think you were Larry's offspring