What you're thinking? 22-5a

Mayfield:

What time is the game?

[quote name="RaiderGirl92" post="1511060" timestamp="1407564682"]

Ugh Lumberton is having inter squad scrimmage tomorrow and I have orientation at the same time :( lol[/quoteDon't feel bad Nederland doing the same and im at work also

I never question what Ned's capable of,the coaching is top notch.I do have however a few big question marks & that equals 1st & foremost the amt of talent graduated(30 srs).Here ya go=*lost the 2013 dist's #2 passing leader 56.73% compl ratio=1,815 =16 tds 11 ints**Next lost dist's #2 rb who rushed for 1,316 yds on 242 totes=5.44=15 tds & scored 90 points.Hopkins 2 yr totals(jr/sr yrs)=3,057 yds & 29 tds.***lost top wr/db w/6 ints=led the dist in picks,lost (8)3 yr lettermen (5) 2 yr lettermen(huge amt of leadership)Now your gonna move your best secondary defender to qb=that's a good move for the O but playin both ways(didn't pan out good for Liv Chevoski Collins)as he wasn't near as effective.Can't say he wasn't a top athelete=UT(but he messed that ed up)****Lost #5 & #6(Meats) who were BIG part of Ned's Success in total defense for several yrs-big sack losses/stuffs.I think to win a playoff spot would be a giant accomplishment in 2014