What you're thinking? 22-5a

Advantage or Disadvantage is the question. Year in and year out Ozen plays a 5A now 6A preseason schedule resulting going 0-3 more times than not. What type of morale booster is there in being 0-3 going into district. There's no getting around Westbrook with the overrated Beaumont

Bowl game every year. Westbrook hang their hat on defeating under maned 4A/5ACentral and Ozen every year then struggle in their district to make the playoffs. When was the last time Westbrook was out right district champions just curious ? Take a look at teams in Ozen's district and their preseason schedule.None schedules Memorial on a regular basis or will ever schedule Westbrook. The myth about playing top teams makes you better aint always true. Wins gives you confidence that you can play with anybody ask Jeff Matthews and the Vidor Pirates. With the low numbers at Ozen the preseason schedule should be 4A schools. Just one opinion.........

Advantage or Disadvantage is the question. Year in and year out Ozen plays a 5A now 6A preseason schedule resulting going 0-3 more times than not. What type of morale booster is there in being 0-3 going into district. There's no getting around Westbrook with the overrated Beaumont
Bowl game every year. Westbrook hang their hat on defeating under maned 4A/5ACentral and Ozen every year then struggle in their district to make the playoffs. When was the last time Westbrook was out right district champions just curious ? Take a look at teams in Ozen's district and their preseason schedule.None schedules Memorial on a regular basis or will ever schedule Westbrook. The myth about playing top teams makes you better aint always true. Wins gives you confidence that you can play with anybody ask Jeff Matthews and the Vidor Pirates. With the low numbers at Ozen the preseason schedule should be 4A schools. Just one opinion.........

I understand what you're saying, heck ive said long ago that it does no purpose for Memorial and Ozen to play it doesn't help either team IMO.

Coach Toby and the Jags got the program going in a prosperous  direction, the basket ball program made the state finals and the track team shines in district, regionals and state. BISD politics/vendetta should be settled Ms P.L. you gotten even from Butch special pork project Ozen.

The tide has turned,headed to Debs for libations to prepare for Mr Soulja's double barreled response be right back. I love this site and you guys.

94 more days FOOTBALL southeast Texas style !!! :D 

Coach Toby and the Jags got the program going in a prosperous direction, the basket ball program made the state finals and the track team shines in district, regionals and state. BISD politics/vendetta should be settled Ms P.L. you gotten even from Butch special pork project Ozen.
The tide has turned,headed to Debs for libations to prepare for Mr Soulja's double barreled response be right back. I love this site and you guys.
94 more days FOOTBALL southeast Texas style !!! :D

You've lost me...

1. Nederland - This will come down to MCM I feel.. Edge goes to Nederland for coaching and incumbency
2. PNG - Might be able to reclaim the DC from Ned if they take MCM
3. Central - Will split with the MC teams and beat Ozen
4. Ozen - Will also split with the MC teams but lose to Central
5. Goose Creek - Kind of a wild card but better than the rest of the field
6. Lumberton - Might surprise some people this year with 3-4 wins
7. Vidor - Don't have good reason to expect a resurgence yet; Maybe 2-3 wins
8. Baytown - Bottom of the barrel..

Ozen will have multiple players on both sides of the ball. Conditioning will be the key. If these kids dedicate themselves to being in the Best shape this Summer they will be tough to beat. Strength without Conditioning is pointless. Suggs is the Real Deal and will make a difference. My prediction is Ozen goes 7-3. Suggs has a major impact & turns the Panthers around quickly JMO

I guess it was the coaches that lined up in the middle of Big Ned's defense and destroyed most teams offenses these last couple years. The Bulldogs will take a step back this season. They'll make the playoffs and be in the hunt for district but, nowhere near as dominant.

I've seen Neumann do more with less... plenty of times. I agree the defense will be missing some key talent, but this staff has a way of putting together a team that is greater than the sum of its parts.. Not predicting a run at state by any means, but Ned should be able to hold its own in this district...

Nederland has never beat PN-G for 5 seasons in a row in the history of this rivalry. This past season was only the 2nd time the Bulldogs beat the Indians 4 seasons in a row. Their domination of the district has most likely come to an end. There is a possibility that the game between Central and PN-G might determine the district champ.

Never made a Bet, just a prediction. I will bet you Nederland won't be the DC this yr.
With that grocery bill you & I have, the loser feeds the others kids Lol
Good Luck Dogs!!!

Pooh since I know it's family you got that and my boys well one loves to eat. "BULLDOGS EAT ALL DAY".