gun free zones!

Wouldn't it feel the same if he was one of 50? I'm really struggling to follow your logic that reducing casualties wouldn't matter because there would still be casualties?

you made it seem as if having ONLY 15 casualties instead of 35 is a great reason to oppose stricter gun laws

you made it seem as if having ONLY 15 casualties instead of 35 is a great reason to oppose stricter gun laws

I didn't mention the first thing about gun laws, or give any opinion about gun laws.  The only opinion i gave is that it could be beneficial to have accessible guns for teachers on campus.

All homes should be made of asbestos, thereby saving lives from fires. We need the federal government to intervene and require all future construction to meet that requirement. We also need the Fed to mandate that all existing homes be altered to meet the requirements. Your income level will determine just how much government assistance you will get for the conversion. If you dont agree, you simply want people to die in fires.

What gun laws will stop spree killings?

I will just use TX law as an example. Kill any two people and it is a death penalty case. Kill any child under 10 years old and it is a death penalty case.

It is a felony l for a person already convicted of a felony to purchase or possess a firearm anyway. 

Those laws are already here. A felon cannot even possess a firearm or I think under federal law, even the ammo without a firearm. To kill a single child in an elementary school is a likely death sentence. 

With it already being a felony to buy or possess firearms or ammo and likely getting the death sentence either by court or a self inflicted wound after a person has inflicted enough damage, what law will prevent such as attack? 

What gun laws will stop spree killings?

I will just use TX law as an example. Kill any two people and it is a death penalty case. Kill any child under 10 years old and it is a death penalty case.

It is a felony l for a person already convicted of a felony to purchase or possess a firearm anyway.

Those laws are already here. A felon cannot even possess a firearm or I think under federal law, even the ammo without a firearm. To kill a single child in an elementary school is a likely death sentence.

With it already being a felony to buy or possess firearms or ammo and likely getting the death sentence either by court or a self inflicted wound after a person has inflicted enough damage, what law will prevent such as attack?

look I age with you on that but a ban on assault rifles would help.

how do criminals get assault weapons. .. think on it.

They steal them.  That's why they call them criminals.  But, if you are saying that if the US stops making them, then they'll smuggle them.  We have a ban on drugs, don't we?!  Think about it...

PS - Will the military still have access to assault rifles?  How about police departments?  If so, then that means they are still being made.   If so, then that means they can be stolen.  What say you?

They steal them. That's why they call them criminals. But, if you are saying that if the US stops making them, then they'll smuggle them. We have a ban on drugs, don't we?! Think about it...
PS - Will the military still have access to assault rifles? How about police departments? If so, then that means they are still being made. If so, then that means they can be stolen. What say you?

I said ban not take away from military or cops. It shouldn't be so easy to get a ak47. And using your theory we should unban drugs and murder huh because people still do it. Think about it.