David Suggs just named HC at Ozen!!!

Gtj007

That's good to hear, but unless we can win games on penetration, we really need some offense.  That rule went away a long time ago LOL

The offense will be there, that O-Line better get in shape and the WRs that dont know how to block had better start learning how ASAP. ;)

The offense will be there, that O-Line better get in shape and the WRs that dont know how to block had better start learning how ASAP. ;)

Here's a question: What does interim mean to you guys?? I thought that meant you took on the Role as if you were in charge?? If so, it should have business as usual right??  SMH  Don't want to go any further into detail, but you catch my drift <_< 

The Saga continues

Here's a question: What does interim mean to you guys?? I thought that meant you took on the Role as if you were in charge?? If so, it should have business as usual right??  SMH  Don't want to go any further into detail, but you catch my drift <_< 

The Saga continues

Probably meaning Suggs is hired but the interim tag is there until the process is done with Atkins leaving........Just taking a guess.

Well I'm taking a wait and see approach. I don't remember this coach setting the world on fire. On the bright side our babies at Ozen has a coach in place and can start preparing for the upcoming season. And Big Cam you are completely right in your thinking on that interim coach. SMDH...

Suggs did a great job at Lincoln in his 1 yr there, tied for the district championship that yr (sweeping Mid-County in the process) and IMO should have been the 1st Memorial HC but thats another story, went on to Central and did good things there, he'll turn Ozen around quickly I think.

Suggs did a great job at Lincoln in his 1 yr there, tied for the district championship that yr (sweeping Mid-County in the process) and IMO should have been the 1st Memorial HC but thats another story, went on to Central and did good things there, he'll turn Ozen around quickly I think.

He was at Lincoln in Port Arthur??  How old is this guy?

Dont like looking backwards but puzzled why would BISD hire K.Magee who coached @ FortBend Willowridge 2004-2011 8 years with a record of

22-49 ??? Per MaxPreps... Who interviews the applicants and is there an inside conspiracy for mediocracy @ Ozen in retaliation to "Butch" since Ozen was his pet project from its begining. Ozen was allowed to retain the blue and gold colors & the mascot PANTHERS keeping the PearOrchard alive and well. The truth hurts and somedoby continues to get even on the athletic level. You old C.P. Bulldog and Panther Alum know where this coming from. Sad but true...... :( jmo B) 

I don't agree with that. No one is out to get Ozen, IMO. Mediocrity at one school is not good for the district as a whole. Why would anybody in theory right mind sabotage one school for the sake of school pride from 30 plus years ago vs. The well being for the ISD as a whole?

Not to sure about now ,but a person that was previously there that was surely the plan ,but despite all of that Ozen must continue on with the new coach hopefully they can get things back together.