Will BISD Hire BMT Ozen a Good Coach or still search for that 8 & 12 Used Car Salesman?

JRidge

First thing that needs to be done is getting rid of all the CROOKS! Then BISD can work on restoring the community trust, which could possibly bring in some reputable coaches to help these kids be successful.

A crook is someone that have stolen something. Who currently in the administration have been proven to have stolen something? Remember, guy, the FEDs have came in and NO arrests. Speak what you know.

A crook is someone that have stolen something. Who currently in the administration have been proven to have stolen something? Remember, guy, the FEDs have came in and NO arrests. Speak what you know.

Beaumont really needs a voice in the media circles for programming alternative news and information properly.  Good job Souljah1

No arrests? FEDS did come in and has made two arrests, so far.

You are in denial if you think this is over. Trust me, more arrests will be made.

If TEA comes in and takes district over, that is a sign the entire administration has failed, not just one or two admins.

Oh, and a crook can be other things than just a thief.

No arrests? FEDS did come in and has made two arrests, so far.

You are in denial if you think this is over. Trust me, more arrests will be made.

If TEA comes in and takes district over, that is a sign the entire administration has failed, not just one or two admins.

Oh, and a crook can be other things than just a thief.

I wanted chuck to answer, but ok, Clark Kent. :rolleyes:

And according to his context, he did refer to a crook as a thief right along with the many many other detractors...

And I assume you mean the arrested police officer for breaking a kid's arm?

Leave it to the detractors, Thomas, Chagois, all the school board and administration should be arrested.

Maybe I should clarify. Was anyone arrested for 'stealing'?

Are you saying embezzlement is not stealing?

Did not know the officer was arrested. Know he was suspended, not arrested.