Strong Coaching Pedigree

UTfanatic

10 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Chucky is 6-8 in non conference games at Texas.  Mack was 38-6

Mack had a real bad lossin their and did not face the same strength of OOC opponents! Rice even beat Mack!

I do understand the aggy spin in trying to get Charlie out. What he is starting in Autstin has the whole CFB talking about the Longhorns. Why is that BOC, or just media in Texas hungry for some good CFB. 

When/If Texas ever changes coaches in any sport, aggy spin is never considered!

9 hours ago, UTfanatic said:

Mack had a real bad lossin their and did not face the same strength of OOC opponents! Rice even beat Mack!

I do understand the aggy spin in trying to get Charlie out. What he is starting in Autstin has the whole CFB talking about the Longhorns. Why is that BOC, or just media in Texas hungry for some good CFB. 

When/If Texas ever changes coaches in any sport, aggy spin is never considered!

I don't want him out, in fact I think he needs an extension after that great 2-1 start.  That defensive guru has the D looking up in his 3rd year.  

2 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

How is that working out for you?

Apparently better than last year.  We know aggy isn't a public Ivy but I assume you do realize that 2-1 is better than 1-2.  In fact, it's 100 percent better.  See if you can figure that one out.  I would expect it to take you some time though....

7 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Apparently better than last year.  We know aggy isn't a public Ivy but I assume you do realize that 2-1 is better than 1-2.  In fact, it's 100 percent better.  See if you can figure that one out.  I would expect it to take you some time though....

You were 5-7 last year and got shut out by IOWA STATE!!  I hope you are better than last year, because it can't get much lower.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Texas Arkansas Bowl Comparisons

The Longhorns have played in 59 bowl games.

This is 22 more games than Razorbacks......duly noted.

The Longhorns have lost 22 bowl games. This less than Razorbacks have won or lost........duly noted

The Longhorn losses are 8 more than the Razorback wins.........duly noted

The number Eight is significant because it is just a TD and a 2 pt conversion! That is almost  as cool as Professor Matthew McConaughey!!!

Interesting enough, the Aggies have three more bowls victories than the Razorbacks. It is hard to be a leader. 

You just can't hide from your past......duly noted

Horns up and Hookem

12 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

The Longhorns have lost 22 bowl games. This less than Razorbacks have won or lost........duly noted

The number Eight is significant because it is just a TD and a 2 pt conversion! That is almost  as cool as Professor Matthew McConaughey!!!

Interesting enough, the Aggies have three more bowls victories than the Razorbacks. It is hard to be a leader. 

Horns up and Hookem

In bold: you're right, cause if that defense is garbage again like last Saturday someone or some ppl getting fired lol. I bet chuck has that team in suit & tie before the next game. 

32 minutes ago, UTfanatic said:

Horns up and Hookem

I don't remember all that history.  I do know that UT had less than 60 yards of offense last time they met.