Strong Coaching Pedigree

UTfanatic

Once again, the pigs and Horns played one game that was above all others.  In the "game of the century," James Street hit Randy Peschell on 4th down and the Horns went on to win the game and the National Championship.  In other words, the Horns got real championship rings.  But congrats on the rings with "Galllery Furniture" on them from the game you guys remember... 

7 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Once again, the pigs and Horns played one game that was above all others.  In the "game of the century," James Street hit Randy Peschell on 4th down and the Horns went on to win the game and the National Championship.  In other words, the Horns got real championship rings.  But congrats on the rings with "Galllery Furniture" on them from the game you guys remember... 

"58 Veer Pass"

on the way to DKR's SECOND championship!

Horns up and Hookem

13 minutes ago, westend1 said:

LOL.  Yeah my Dad remembers all of that.  My son just remembers Texas getting embarrassed.

My son remembers being allowed to stay up late and watch VY and the Horns secure a National Championship and play for a 2nd one. LOL

Aggie? Not so much.

Hogs? Not so much.

Memory is selective. You focus on your bowl wins. That's all you have.

26 minutes ago, westend1 said:

LOL.  Yeah my Dad remembers all of that.  My son just remembers Texas getting embarrassed.

Having a daddy, you understand how this works.

You may get bigger and you may get to believing that you could take the "old man" down every now and then, but you know deep down that your daddy will always whip your ass in the end.

That's just how your daddy is.

9 hours ago, GCMPats said:

My son remembers being allowed to stay up late and watch VY and the Horns secure a National Championship and play for a 2nd one. LOL

Aggie? Not so much.

Hogs? Not so much.

Memory is selective. You focus on your bowl wins. That's all you have.

Ha ha. Yale was good once too.

12 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Why does this website do this?  I was about to comment on this about 3 weeks ago and let it go.  Now I come back to this thread and try to comment and it picks up where I left off??  What gives?

I have started a reply and not submitted. 

It is still there when I submit it later. 

I also try to keep the page refreshed.

Any mistakes, I just blame on smart phone.