Strong Coaching Pedigree

UTfanatic

1 minute ago, TxHoops said:

Now you ARE delusional.   As far as academics go, the piggies aren't in the same hemisphere as The University of Texas.  

Good for them, im talking about places to live, I dont attend college and have zero kids so I really couldn't careless. Fayetteville > Austin. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Good for them, im talking about places to live, I dont attend college and have zero kids so I really couldn't careless. Fayetteville > Austin. 

Surley you're not referring to Austin,  TX.

Lake Austin,  Lake Travis, Hippie Hollow, 6th Street, Onion Creek Golf, Lakeway Golf, Franklins BBQ, Salt Lick BBQ,..etc, etc...

Come on man! That's apples and oranges. 

This is the hidden content, please

6 minutes ago, GCMPats said:

Surley you're not referring to Austin,  TX.

Lake Austin,  Lake Travis, Hippie Hollow, 6th Street, Onion Creek Golf, Lakeway Golf, Franklins BBQ, Salt Lick BBQ,..etc, etc...

Come on man! That's apples and oranges. 

You forget ive been there a few times, just based on Texas I like San Antonio better than Austin, hell you can throw Tyler and Lubbock in that mix as well, lots of weirdos in Austin IMO, I'd rather hang around 3rd Ward or Oak Cliff. 

24 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

You forget ive been there a few times, just based on Texas I like San Antonio better than Austin, hell you can throw Tyler and Lubbock in that mix as well, lots of weirdos in Austin IMO, I'd rather hang around 3rd Ward or Oak Cliff. 

I'll take Austin or San Marvelous any day and twice on Sunday.  Either way, I'll never leave Texas. 

5 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I've been to NW Arkansas a lot.  I've never seen this there.

Have you ever seen this?

"From this point on, I will refer to BretB as Whole Hog. Usually in the BBQ world, whole hog refers to a succulent whole hog (no more than 150#) slow roasted over fire. Very tasting when eaten with a vinegar based sauce. You need the acid to help cut the fat.

In BretB's case this is not true, Razorbacks (piney woods rooters) are not fit to eat. BB just looks like he ate the whole hog and has the slippery fingers from all the fat. 

Or maybe he is just fat from having to "eat his words" so many times in his career. Arkansas has not been "elite" since 1964 and I don't see Whole Hog getting them back any time soon. 

Whole Hog does state in the article that "honestly is the best policy" and that "if you always tell the truth".

Whole Hog is desperately scouting the Ozarks looking for someone's wife to cheat with. This is not easy considering WH's boob size is greater than most women in Arkansas!

Arkansas took first step to $ec and provided a blueprint to the Aggies on how to secede from Texas. (secede not success)"

Hookem

8 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I've been to NW Arkansas a lot.  I've never seen this there.

JFC dude...a bunch of hot co-eds are publicizing that they're bringing their toys to school and you are criticizing that? You don't see the opportunity there? If I was 15 years younger, I'd roll myself up in peanut butter and let em make a jelly sandwich out of me.

I have come the conclusion that after the '05 champlonship, we started getting soft.

It started in OL. It it weren't for Colt's ability to run an offense, we as fanatics would have been more fanatical about. 

In a couple years, it carried over to the other positions as well. We were not playing physical football. IMO, this is why recruiting and talent levels slipped during Mack's latter years.

The play started changing last year with the OL and RB's. I expect this trend to continue in 2016. The stars are starting to align again.

even the aggy reporters are talking!

Hookem

5 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

JFC dude...a bunch of hot co-eds are publicizing that they're bringing their toys to school and you are criticizing that? You don't see the opportunity there? If I was 15 years younger, I'd roll myself up in peanut butter and let em make a jelly sandwich out of me.

You forget Mack's an aggy.  They prefer their livestock-loving to be au natural...

23 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Sorry, I really want no part of an opinionated, gun hating, men hating, liberal femanist.  Y'all can have them.  I Guarantee those chicks wouldn't be making you any sandwich.  

15 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Sorry, I really want no part of an opinionated, gun hating, men hating, liberal femanist.  Y'all can have them.  I Guarantee those chicks wouldn't be making you any sandwich.  

Sorry, but I really do prefer to go to a university where the students can spell....