AD puts home up for Sale

Gator25

I don't think the district alignment has as much to do with it as the fact that graduation gutted them. And the sub varsity teams are terrible. Just a thought.

Not sure where you got your info on the sub varsity teams being "terrible" but I agree alignment has nothing to do with it. They will have a young team, but it's not like HD has a history of deep playoff runs 79 anyway. So he knew that coming in.

Not sure where you got your info on the sub varsity teams being "terrible" but I agree alignment has nothing to do with it. They will have a young team, but it's not like HD has a history of deep playoff runs 79 anyway. So he knew that coming in.

what is the combined JH and JV football records last 5 years? And HD does not have a history of deep playoff runs. You can't name one since 79. This is how it works with football coaches. The best football coaches in the state knew when it was time to go to a better job. HD is drying up...time to go.

Finney is a smart family man and a darn fine Coach. This could be a way to get a raise out of HD, or it may be the real deal, a smart Coach with a track record of moving along. Furthermore, as a person who has underclassman kids playing for HD and watches most the games, HD was some talent coming up, especially the kids that will be freshman and sophomores next season. Let's remember the Superintendent's husband Coach Huckaby, is a former AD/HC and their son is HD's stud QB. So Coach Huckaby could slide right into the AD job. Heck Coach Box was also a former AD/HC for many years. HD will be just fine, however it plays out. Although, the moves I have seen made in last 3 weeks, tells me Finney ain't leaving. We shall see. Trust me when I say HD has reloaded with some skilled players.

Finney is a smart family man and a darn fine Coach. This could be a way to get a raise out of HD, or it may be the real deal, a smart Coach with a track record of moving along. Furthermore, as a person who has underclassman kids playing for HD and watches most the games. HD was some talent coming up, especially the kids that will be freshman and sophomores next season.

I thought you were convinced that Finney was staying? At least that is what you told all us "clowns". :rolleyes:

Now you are not so sure. Hmmmmmm.... Aren't you the pulse of HD football?

I thought you were convinced that Finney was staying? At least that is what you told all us "clowns". :rolleyes:

Now you are not so sure. Hmmmmmm.... Aren't you the pulse of HD football?

I added to my post up above. I can't tell the future clown, I hope he stays, the moves I've seen look like he is staying. And yes I am a huge HD Bobcat alumnus and fan. I suppose I could just do like you all and jump on the Finney leaving bandwagon! lol

Finney is a smart family man and a darn fine Coach. This could be a way to get a raise out of HD, or it may be the real deal, a smart Coach with a track record of moving along. Furthermore, as a person who has underclassman kids playing for HD and watches most the games, HD was some talent coming up, especially the kids that will be freshman and sophomores next season. Let's remember the Superintendent's husband Coach Huckaby, is a former AD/HC and their son is HD's stud QB. So Coach Huckaby could slide right into the AD job. Heck Coach Box was also a former AD/HC for many years. HD will be just fine, however it plays out. Although, the moves I have seen made in last 3 weeks, tells me Finney ain't leaving. We shall see. Trust me when I say HD has reloaded with some skilled players.

You can bypass all the speculation and put your boy on the line at Crosby like we talked about. If he CAN play he will play. We just had 9 players sign, so if he can do his thing a few classes up you won't be paying for school. IJS 55, ijs . . . 

You can bypass all the speculation and put your boy on the line at Crosby like we talked about. If he CAN play he will play. We just had 9 players sign, so if he can do his thing a few classes up you won't be paying for school. IJS 55, ijs . . . 

If thats the case he can play at Memorial, the RED looks better anyways.

• 2 weeks later...