2. Bridge City

3. Orangefield

4. Buna

Region III Top 10 Teams

1. College Station – 9 returning starters from a 25-9 Bi-District Team

2. Caldwell – 8 returning starters from a 25-6 Area Finalist Team

3. Silsbee – 7 returning starters from a 32-9 State Semifinalist Team

4. Carthage – 6 returning starters from a 29-8 Regional Semifinalist Team

5. Bridge City – 7 returning starters from a 25-10 Regional Quarterfinalist Team

6. West – 7 returning starters from a 23-9 Area Finalist Team

7. Robinson – 9 returning starters from a 23-5-1 Bi-District Finalist Team

8. Diboll – 5 returning starters from a 21-12 Regional Finalist Team

9. China Spring – 7 returning starters from a 26-11 Regional Quarterfinalist Team

10. Sweeny – 5 returning starters from a 23-5 Area Finalist Team

Edelmon, I think HJ will definitely represent this season. No underdog in my book! Having another year and getting Padgett back this season without all the other distractions should prove for a good season for HJ. Just really blows that y'all don't have lights at home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfSLuEj99d0

"No lights!!"

Dont count out the Mustangs this year! they might surprise some people.

I think everyone in the district will be tough especially WOS. Silsbee will be solid as will BC and Buna.. I dont know much about what OF has coming back but they have been good in the past and Coach Trawhon is a competitor. HF usually has a few good kids as do we so my honest opinion is anyone can win on any given night. Granted Silsbee is all about consistancy so you have to be on your game and hope they have an off night...

Well, I guess.... Am I not supposed too? I thought since the bet was kind of vague that I would continue to leave the football forum alone..... This is the next year right? No dates were given or time frame? What ever you decide brother, you won.....By a point..... Against a team you and your humble followers said would be a landslide.... Let me know...

Well, I guess.... Am I not supposed too? I thought since the bet was kind of vague that I would continue to leave the football forum alone..... This is the next year right? No dates were given or time frame? What ever you decide brother, you won.....By a point..... Against a team you and your humble followers said would be a landslide.... Let me know...

Its a new season.  Glad your back