Best Running Backs For 07?

Guest Kelly Football

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder how the spread offense at wos is going to do without any big name receivers this year.  i'm sure there's some good ones coming up in the jv, but Garrett is the only big name offensive weapon that i know of that wos has coming back and he's a running back. 

i wonder how the spread offense at wos is going to do without any big name receivers this year.  i'm sure there's some good ones coming up in the jv, but Garrett is the only big name offensive weapon that i know of that wos has coming back and he's a running back. 

There'll be plenty of speed at reciever.

Guest 87CRU79

I think that Gutierrez and Bass are going to be a great 1-2 punch for Nederland next year. Neumann seems to think high of Bass, and Guti is a proven back. Together these kids are going to be great tandem. I also believe that Roy willl spell Bass off every now and then.  Look for Sampere's QB intangibles to keep defenses on their heels because I smell a balanced offense coming along.

Read  it and weep:

THUNDER  AND  LIGHTNING

• 1 month later...

Yes, I think.  I don't know if he will be a RB or a WR you would have to ask one of the Dayton posters thats in the know.

A.J. Dugat will be back, Mike is a senoir this year. A.J. should still be a receiver, although he did run the ball some last season. John Gable will probably be the starting RB where M. Dugat left off. You can expect to see Ford Smesny run the ball and also Jeff Summers, along with several others.

Guest WBFan09

How about Albert Williams and Christian Michael from West Brook? They both had over 1300 yards rushing this season, and they will both be back next season.

id love to see a team that can stop this backfield...christian hits the holes at 100mph and albert will hit you until he breaks free for the touchdown

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder