Best Running Backs For 07?

Guest Kelly Football

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are alot of factors, while speed is a definite plus it does not mean that the fastest is gonna be the best. A combination of speed, strength, agility, and good field vision will determine the best. We will know about week 4 who the best RB's are for 2007.

Guest Raider911

Trey Burell-hj. Varsity as a freshman... State Champ in basketball. hands down best this season.

Winning state in basketball has nothing to do with being the best running back in 2007

may be a stretch, but i think jacob hanna of lumberton might make a lot of noise this year. my brother told me that he ran a 4.59 today at an OSU camp in houston. and hes only going to be a junior..

Wow thats pretty impressive, Lumberton is going to have a solid backfield this year with Cody and Jacob. I predict that they will both get close to or over a 1000 yards this year. They also have Athony Beard Soph who can run the ball very well. Lumberton will put points up on the board, the Def. is the key to thier success this year. If they can keep each team to 275 yards of total O, I think they have a good chance of slipping in at the number 3 spot!

Total Points Scored(not including playoffs)

7.Ozen-158

6.Png-171

5.Lcm-214

4.Lum-277

3.Ned-289

2.Day-308

1.Cen-321

depauldrick garrett- wo-s  one of the best ive seen. he makes the game look easy and he makes big breaks for big gains. great back

chris castle- silsbee- he showed some real potential and made some big breaks last season as a back-up. i cant wait to see him carry the rock as a starter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

junior running back josh wright ran a 4.4 flat at the Oklahoma University camp june first. i over heard coaches talking about this and got in on the conversation. he also won some agility competition at OU. this kids turnin the heat up

tezeno can also run in 4.4 rang, but is no doubt the one of the quickest guys one the team. and for hemmings he can get around 4.6, which is pretty fast for big full back.

basically what im saying is look out for the png backs, as well as thier wide out matt johnson

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder