Best Running Backs For 07?

Guest Kelly Football

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

derrick hall will destroy every opp hc dc defense dreams he is a dc headache every DC will take pain pills at halftime & after the game.All DC relax all day thursday to stop this defense killer.

Hall is good, but man you sure do make some bold statements. Nobody is unstoppable.

Jake hemmings from png and new comer Josh wright will be a dynamic duo like cook and gholke a few years ago.. Wright only a sophmore this year has a 4.47 forty time and benches 370. the kid is close to breaking every school athletic record. id watch out for these two guys. with hemmings experience and wrights over all athleticism they will be unstoppable

Garret will be the best back by far in Southeast Texas maybe even the state next year.  He will be Southeast Texas leading rusher by far.  He is being highly recruited my major programs so get on his level.

Garret is a good one for sure, but the title of the thread is Best Running Backs for '07.

josh wright of png only played 7 of the 10 regular season games due to being moved up and down all season long between jv and varsity and he had over 1000 yards rushing. from talking to some of his teammates i hear they have pretty high expectations from him going into the season opener against lamarque in reliant stadium

Guest Raider911

josh wright of png only played 7 of the 10 regular season games due to being moved up and down all season long between jv and varsity and he had over 1000 yards rushing. from talking to some of his teammates i hear they have pretty high expectations from him going into the season opener against lamarque in reliant stadium

Thats pretty weird having "high" expectations for a player being moved from varisty to jv all year.

Guest Raider911

yeah.. png loves to play favorites for the older guys.. he scored three touchdowns on lumberton in the jv game and 2 as a freshman and 2 in middle school. i think he has you guy's number

Didnt are JV beat yalls this year? But anyways JV, Freshman, or "Middle school" means nothing. Your talking this kid up like he's the next Jamaal Charles or something?

jamall charles? naa he isnt gonna be a guy that is second string or sharin time with someone else.. and he for sure doesnt fumble the ball. too many times have i seen this kid do phenomenal stuff.. so no not jamall charles more like corey dillon or adrian peterson

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder