Best Running Backs For 07?

Guest Kelly Football

Guest Raider911

jamall charles? naa he isnt gonna be a guy that is second string or sharin time with someone else.. and he for sure doesnt fumble the ball. too many times have i seen this kid do phenomenal stuff.. so no not jamall charles more like corey dillon or adrian peterson

Doing some phenomenal stuff on JV lol

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

josh wright ran two touchdown runs on baytownsterlings starting varsity defense in a preseason game and baytown sterling went deep in the play offs this year.. his first carry was a 77  yard touchdown run its in the pa news and his second carry was a 15 yard td run. look it up. wrights dad went to lumberton. he was a good tail back back in the day.

Guest Raider911

josh wright ran two touchdown runs on baytownsterlings starting varsity defense in a preseason game and baytown sterling went deep in the play offs this year.. his first carry was a 77  yard touchdown run its in the pa news and his second carry was a 15 yard td run. look it up. wrights dad went to lumberton. he was a good tail back back in the day.

Your talking about a kid that has played a pre-season game. You cant say that he well be one of the best running backs for 2007.

no not his agent but im close with his family and i stand by what i say he's gonna be one of the best. not only him but alot of the indians of 2007 season. oh yeah and whens the last time lumberton beat png? well dont count on your luck changing this season or next season either. find all the technicallities you want but facts are facts a 77yard run on guys 2 and 3 years older than you is pretty damn good especially on your first carry then a 15 yard run on your second carry. both for touchdowns facts are facts no matter the technicallities

Guest Raider911

oh and since you know a little something about the kid how far off from the truth am i about this kids abilities? just for our raiderfan to know

I know nothing about the kid, beside you talking him up. And I dont know if Lumberton has every beaten PNG. But I do know that were headed in the right direction, and each year from now on is going to get better and better.

um, i dont know if most of these have played an entire season on varsity yet but for the backs that are already on varsity look for....

dapualdrick garrett wos

cody mills bc

trey burrell hj

pierce rhodes kv

hussey from lumberton was also  pretty good

ive seen garrett, mills, and rhodes play and they are pretty tough.  maybe someone can correct me, but i think calhoun from silsbee is coming back next year.  i saw him play 3 times last year and he's a guy you have to watch on every down. 

um, i dont know if most of these have played an entire season on varsity yet but for the backs that are already on varsity look for....

dapualdrick garrett wos

cody mills bc

trey burrell hj

pierce rhodes kv

hussey from lumberton was also  pretty good

Is Hussey coming back? He is a hoss.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder