**SILSBEE vs. DIBOLL BROADCAST, Game 3/Silsbee wins 5-4 and is headed to AUSTIN!

[quote name="Lumberjack" post="1410135" timestamp="1370133722"]
Congrats Tigers! The Cardiac Jacks lived up to their name. Good luck in Austin!
[/quote]

Thank you, but this would have been much more sincere it written, "Congrats Tigers!  Good Luck in Austin!  The Cardiac Jacks lived up to their name."  But we get the gist. :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worth mentioning:

Silsbee's Kris Elers was 3-3, with a triple, 2 run homer and 3 RBI's batting in the 8th spot. Was his first start in this series.

Tyler Powell took the complete game loss in game 1, got the save in game 2, and the win in game 3.

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1410216" timestamp="1370168510"]
[quote author=Lumberjack link=topic=112325.msg1410135#msg1410135 date=1370133722]
[/quote]

Thank you, but this would have been much more sincere it written, "Congrats Tigers!  Good Luck in Austin!  The Cardiac Jacks lived up to their name."  But we get the gist. :)
[/quote]

??? I think just saying congrats is sincere enough coming from a man who just watched his team hang their cleets up. I'm pretty sure everyone who knows the outcome of the game knew what Lumberjack meant despite the order of words. Anyways, Congrats to Silsbee and I wish you the best of luck in Austin!!!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1410234" timestamp="1370187122"]
Worth mentioning:

Silsbee's Kris Elers was 3-3, with a triple, 2 run homer and 3 RBI's batting in the 8th spot. Was his first start in this series.

[b]Tyler Powell took the complete game loss in game 1, got the save in game 2, and the win in game 3.[/b]
[/quote]

Wednesday is a short turn around.  Hope he is ready to go on 3 days rest. 

[quote name="PhatMack19" post="1410240" timestamp="1370188305"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=112325.msg1410234#msg1410234 date=1370187122]
Worth mentioning:

[b]Tyler Powell took the complete game loss in game 1, got the save in game 2, and the win in game 3.[/b]
[/quote]

Wednesday is a short turn around.  Hope he is ready to go on 3 days rest.
[/quote]

I agree. I believe Tyler will be ready.

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1410245" timestamp="1370189300"]
I'm not naming names but saying in addition to several likely spots on the 21-3A all-district team there is also someone from Silsbee on the all-district 20-4A First team! So as you can see there is a lot of baseball talent in the town of Silsbee.
[/quote]
And who would that be??

[quote name="bobbymcgee" post="1410245" timestamp="1370189300"]
I'm not naming names but saying in addition to several likely spots on the 21-3A all-district team there is also someone from Silsbee on the all-district 20-4A First team! So as you can see there is a lot of baseball talent in the town of Silsbee.
[/quote]

No surprise there..... didn't everyone that played in 20-4A make all-district! LOL

JK, Caleb is a good kid and a good ball player.  But lets be careful about making statements that he is the best player that lives in Silsbee and plays somewhere else.

The statement that he will move back to Silsbee next year is false..... His dad has given him the choice..... and right now Caleb has indicated that he wants to finish where he started..... Ozen.

If he choses to come back to Silsbee we will welcome him with open arms! 

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="usedtobe" post="1410216" timestamp="1370168510"]
[quote author=Lumberjack link=topic=112325.msg1410135#msg1410135 date=1370133722]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Try your best to be gracious and magnanimous and you get pulled over by a piddling word Nazi. FYI: Although the word "if" only has two letters in it, one of them is not a "t".  You can confirm this fact in the "Piddling Word Nazi's Handbook" aka "Dictionary". As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a maroon." :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin