Nederland vs. Dayton Game 2/Nederland wins 6-4!!

[quote name="DaytonBaseball101" post="1401062" timestamp="1367641630"]
[quote author=FutureDog link=topic=111677.msg1401052#msg1401052 date=1367640650]
[quote author=DaytonBaseball101 link=topic=111677.msg1401051#msg1401051 date=1367640445]
;D ;D ;D got just what i wanted . I see Nederland is use to the game being called in their favor like that . No wonder y'all are district champs and y'all talk so much about how great your pitching is . I guess you don't have to go far to find your umpires , after all a prison full of convicts is right down the road . Jokes on you . Catcher standing up the line in the base path , what do you do ? . Trying to mount come back , do you really think you would intentionally hit a batter . Y'all might want to have the air checked over there . Obviously it's affecting  ;D ;Dyour ability to think clearly . Y'all tell bubba thanks when you see him later he did a great job for y'all tonight . Got you another W . GO BLUE DOGS .  ;D :D ;D

[/quote]

You are an IDIOT!
[/quote] what's the matter future convict , the truth a little upsetting for you . Sucks to be found out I guess . Like I said , if y'all take pride in a win like that , then we all know that is what you are accustomed to . If you live a lie long enough , you start believing it yourself . Busted bulldogs . Or should I say bullsh*t .  ;D :P
[/quote]
At least we lost with class

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ram0524" post="1401057" timestamp="1367641269"]
[quote author=RaiderGirl92 link=topic=111677.msg1401054#msg1401054 date=1367641121]
[quote author=DaytonBaseball101 link=topic=111677.msg1401051#msg1401051 date=1367640445]
;D ;D ;D got just what i wanted . I see Nederland is use to the game being called in their favor like that . No wonder y'all are district champs and y'all talk so much about how great your pitching is . I guess you don't have to go far to find your umpires , after all a prison full of convicts is right down the road . Jokes on you . Catcher standing up the line in the base path , what do you do ? . Trying to mount come back , do you really think you would intentionally hit a batter . Y'all might want to have the air checked over there . Obviously it's affecting  ;D ;Dyour ability to think clearly . Y'all tell bubba thanks when you see him later he did a great job for y'all tonight . Got you another W . GO BLUE DOGS .  ;D :D ;D
[/quote]

LUMBERTON beat them AT Nederland. Couldn't be too bad. Bulldogs just go beat them tomorrow so they will stop :)
[/quote]
And we beat ya'll at LUMBERTON while ya'll were still unbeaten in district.
[/quote]

You didn't get my point lol

Dayton runner got gunned down 10 feet from home plate by an excellent throw from C.F. Ned.catcher caught the ball & was waiting on the runner who was at least 20 feet from the plate.That equals 10 feet to run & then throw both forearms into the catchers chest,easy ejection call even in Dayton.Great job by both coaching staffs for keeping their players under control & not letting things get out of hand.

[quote name="kf89" post="1401070" timestamp="1367642060"]
Dayton runner got gunned down 10 feet from home plate by an excellent throw from C.F. Ned.catcher caught the ball & was waiting on the runner who was at least 20 feet from the plate.That equals 10 feet to run & then throw both forearms into the catchers chest,easy ejection call even in Dayton.Great job by both coaching staffs for [b]keeping their players under control & not letting things get out of hand.[/b]
[/quote]
Did you not watch till the end? They almost had a brawl.

[quote name="DaytonBaseball101" post="1401062" timestamp="1367641630"]
[quote author=FutureDog link=topic=111677.msg1401052#msg1401052 date=1367640650]

[/quote]

You are an IDIOT!
[/quote] what's the matter future convict , the truth a little upsetting for you . Sucks to be found out I guess . Like I said , if y'all take pride in a win like that , then we all know that is what you are accustomed to . If you live a lie long enough , you start believing it yourself . Busted bulldogs . Or should I say bullsh*t .  ;D :P
[/quote] the camera man had to move because of his position behind the plate .guess he didn't want any video evidence if the crime taking place . Hahahagsfdsdddyfad . Nederland my tail ,  y'all really should change your mascot . Y'all are a disgrace to a good breed of dogs . Ok , I'm done playing with you people , y'all can go get your bone and get in your dog houses . We will take care of the fleas tomorrow . Sucks to be a blue dog . Ruff ruff .  :'( :'(

[quote name="DaytonBaseball101" post="1400939" timestamp="1367633871"]
I would have to say because the Nederland pitchers don't have to throw it over the plate to get a strike . I think we have all seen a little home cooking , but this has been a joke . This dude should be arrested . The broncos have to throw it through a key whole to get a strike . The dogs throw it 60 ft they get the call . This is really sad actually .
[/quote]Your true colors are showing now... The umpire was pretty crappy both ways..And stop hating on the baseball field..You will be back soon enough to your weed and clover cow pasture that you call a big ball park..Whatever guy :-*

[quote name="DaytonBaseball101" post="1401074" timestamp="1367642592"]
[quote author=DaytonBaseball101 link=topic=111677.msg1401062#msg1401062 date=1367641630]

[/quote]

You are an IDIOT!
[/quote] the camera man had to move because of his position behind the plate .guess he didn't want any video evidence if the crime taking place . Hahahagsfdsdddyfad . Nederland my tail ,  y'all really should change your mascot . Y'all are a disgrace to a good breed of dogs . Ok , I'm done playing with you people , y'all can go get your bone and get in your dog houses . We will take care of the fleas tomorrow . Sucks to be a blue dog . Ruff ruff .  :'( :'(
[/quote]

Deciphering through your incomprehensible gibberish, it seems like you feel like the umpire was hometowning Dayton.  That's the best I could figure out from the Liberty County lingo you were dumping with your keyboard.  You do know that the coaches have to agree on the chapter that the umpires will come from and, it is likely that they are not local?  I'm sure that will take a little while for you to process. 

By the way, why not drop the signature about sportsmanship at the end of your posts because you obviously don't believe in the words that are there.

[quote name="liltex" post="1401091" timestamp="1367665135"]
Way to come back Broncs,let's  win today 8)
[/quote]law dog , the fact of the matter is , I was trying to convey my extreme distaste for manner in which the Broncos were victimized . In doing so , I felt it necessary to use the grammar and terminology best suited for the audience it was intended . I abhorr the fact that your perception of the citizens of liberty county is one that is just as distorted as your perception of the game . And being that I have the unique ability to draw a hypothesis based on a fraction of the information that would be required by someone with normal intelligence such as your self . Let us not forget , normal or average in this day and time is a classification that we strive not to be . I would say you were picked on as a child , therefore chose a profession in which you are able to reverse the events that have caused you to have such a very low view of yourself . Judging from the name by which you go here in this forum . It seems as though the term law is used to try and discourage any rebuttal to your comments concerning events that may be the topic of discussion . Let me clarify in as you say , a lingo you may be able to comprehend . You probably got bullied as a snot nosed little punk running around Nederland , so you thought the profession you chose would help you with the condition you developed called little mans syndrome . Well buddy get a life , your still that same little kid who's opinion or thoughts mean nothing . And the title by which you go is just as irrevelant . Have a marvelous day .  ;)

[quote name="DaytonBaseball101" post="1401133" timestamp="1367682157"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=111677.msg1401091#msg1401091 date=1367665135]
[/quote]law dog , the fact of the matter is , I was trying to convey my extreme distaste for manner in which the Broncos were victimized . In doing so , I felt it necessary to use the grammar and terminology best suited for the audience it was intended . I abhorr the fact that your perception of the citizens of liberty county is one that is just as distorted as your perception of the game . And being that I have the unique ability to draw a hypothesis based on a fraction of the information that would be required by someone with normal intelligence such as your self . Let us not forget , normal or average in this day and time is a classification that we strive not to be . I would say you were picked on as a child , therefore chose a profession in which you are able to reverse the events that have caused you to have such a very low view of yourself . Judging from the name by which you go here in this forum . It seems as though the term law is used to try and discourage any rebuttal to your comments concerning events that may be the topic of discussion . Let me clarify in as you say , a lingo you may be able to comprehend . You probably got bullied as a snot nosed little punk running around Nederland , so you thought the profession you chose would help you with the condition you developed called little mans syndrome . Well buddy get a life , your still that same little kid who's opinion or thoughts mean nothing . And the title by which you go is just as irrevelant . Have a marvelous day .  ;)
[/quote]

Lighten up, Francis.

[quote name="DaytonBaseball101" post="1401133" timestamp="1367682157"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=111677.msg1401091#msg1401091 date=1367665135]
[/quote]

It's pretty telling that you did not address any of the substantive points in my post.  In other words, you are just a whiny sore loser.  I guess a runner getting gunned out from centerfield by ten feet was due to either the dimensions of the park or the umpire or whatever.  Surely it couldn't have been a coaching error to send him or a good play by the centerfielder.  So, I guess they were victimized by themselves. 

No bullying here.  My only curse growing up was having to deal with self-righteous, halfwit morons who ran their mouths without any regard for the facts or the truth.  In fact, it was just like reading your stuff now.

This is a great series... gonna be fun to watch this one today..
as for last night.. here is what I saw and really I do not show any bias... no dog in this hunt
UMP was bad BOTH ways... I do think Dayton got more though..
bad calls on strikes all night on both sides...the last 3 calls were very bad. I have never seen a called 3rd strike that hit the ground to end a game that the catcher has to throw to 1st base.

Roe should have not been thrown out. (and he is allowed to play today)  he did not try to run over the catcher.. he side stepped, put both arms around chest for protection and NEVER lowered his shoulder a bit..  Even if he had slid feet first it would have looked smallish because he was waiting so long.  In fact the Cather for Nederland should have been thrown out twice... YOU CANT STAND IN BASE LINE UNTIL YOU HAVE THE BALL.. new rule that was put in a couple of years ago..... never the less.. no harm no foul.

However ump did not give up 9 hits in first three inn..  I thought Nederland played better and they won..
Again cant wait to see the end of this one...
good luck both teams..

[quote name="Dayton Transplant" post="1401585" timestamp="1367844829"]
Simple. Dayton lost series to a better team on this weekend. I think they are very evenly matched team. Not sure who Baseball 101 is but does not speak for most of us in Dayton. Congrats to Nederland and good luck. Hope to see you next year.
[/quote]

+1

[quote name="Dayton Transplant" post="1401585" timestamp="1367844829"]
Simple. Dayton lost series to a better team on this weekend. I think they are very evenly matched team. Not sure who Baseball 101 is but does not speak for most of us in Dayton. Congrats to Nederland and good luck. Hope to see you next year.
[/quote]exactly right----win or lose like a man