Hardin-Jefferson at Orangefield Game Thread/Orangefield wins 5-3

This gets more funny and childish by the day!!!!! I got on here and said the umps sucked and yall attacked me.... Just like on the football threads, I defend our boys and get attacked for it... You guys act like your 12... Disagreeing and saying we whine and place blame is perposturous... All Im saying is you guys may need to get a life...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all I am saying is if HJ would have taken care of business to begin with this would not be an issue. I am not talking about the orangefield game, I am talking about the whole season. HJ was predicted to come in third or second at the start of the season. Regardless of what the umps did in the Orangefield game it did not ruin HJ season. They pretty much did that on their own. Why do people always point the finger and blame someone else for their misfortune. Why cant you just say our kids underachieved and be done with it. Because basically that is what they did. Sometimes and most of the times parents and kids need to hear the truth. Quit sugar coating everything for our young people.  I promise you life in the real world is not sugar coated.  ;)

[quote name="Riding Solo" post="1394599" timestamp="1366070525"]
Well all I am saying is if HJ would have taken care of business to begin with this would not be an issue. I am not talking about the orangefield game, I am talking about the whole season. [b]HJ was predicted to come in third or second at the start of the season. Regardless of what the umps did in the Orangefield game it did not ruin HJ season. They pretty much did that on their own. Why do people always point the finger and blame someone else for their misfortune. Why cant you just say our kids underachieved and be done with it.[/b] Because basically that is what they did. Sometimes and most of the times parents and kids need to hear the truth. Quit sugar coating everything for our young people.  I promise you life in the real world is not sugar coated.  ;)
[/quote] Preach to em.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1394600" timestamp="1366070670"]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=111076.msg1394599#msg1394599 date=1366070525]
Well all I am saying is if HJ would have taken care of business to begin with this would not be an issue. I am not talking about the orangefield game, I am talking about the whole season. [b]HJ was predicted to come in third or second at the start of the season. Regardless of what the umps did in the Orangefield game it did not ruin HJ season. They pretty much did that on their own. Why do people always point the finger and blame someone else for their misfortune. Why cant you just say our kids underachieved and be done with it.[/b] Because basically that is what they did. Sometimes and most of the times parents and kids need to hear the truth. Quit sugar coating everything for our young people.  I promise you life in the real world is not sugar coated.  ;)
[/quote] Preach to em.
[/quote]

Hahahahahaha I love to preach but no one listens. I am just blowing a lot of hot air. LOL!!!!!! Also I will be called a lot of ugly names before the night is over. I love it!!!!!!

I agree HJ has fell on their face, thats simple to see, I also agree that umpires are human and make mistakes. You would have to agree 1-2 blown calls (mistake) has to be acepted as 'part of the game' BUT 3-5 in a game is a little much....even in any summer program, we're talking about District HS baseball game. Just mention> missed calls, 'ducks', 'Tx Leagers', bad breaks or whatever and its fair game to pile on. I wasn't at the game but when you hear the same story from several different realiable sources you tend to believe. I always told my kids if you score enough runs a cpl of bad breaks won't hurt. I have no problem with telling anyone how it is without sugarcoating anything

[quote name="643" post="1394615" timestamp="1366074533"]
I agree HJ has fell on their face, thats simple to see, I also agree that umpires are human and make mistakes. You would have to agree 1-2 blown calls (mistake) has to be acepted as 'part of the game' BUT 3-5 in a game is a little much....even in any summer program, we're talking about District HS baseball game. Just mention> missed calls, 'ducks', 'Tx Leagers', bad breaks or whatever and its fair game to pile on. I wasn't at the game but when you hear the same story from several different realiable sources you tend to believe. I always told my kids if you score enough runs a cpl of bad breaks won't hurt. I have no problem with telling anyone how it is without sugarcoating anything
[/quote]

I agree, but what is done is done. Time to move on, we cannot predict the unpredictable. I was not at the game also but you know as well I as I do when you hear a second hand story it can be twisted many ways. Not sot saying this is the case just saying. It should be something the HJ kids build off of. LIfe is funny man and the ones that learn will succeed.

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1394541" timestamp="1366058244"]
This gets more funny and childish by the day!!!!! I got on here and said the umps sucked and yall attacked me.... Just like on the football threads, I defend our boys and get attacked for it... You guys act like your 12... Disagreeing and saying we whine and place blame is perposturous... All Im saying is you guys may need to get a life...
[/quote]
I haven't been in on this exchange but I just can't resist reaching out to bedelmon (he brings it on himself).  If all you are saying is you guys may need to get a life, then let me show you how to say it and the rest of your stuff can be omitted.  Here's how:  "You guys may need to get a life."  See, bedelmon, how easy that is? ::) 8)

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1394623" timestamp="1366076058"]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=111076.msg1394541#msg1394541 date=1366058244]
[/quote]
I haven't been in on this exchange but I just can't resist reaching out to bedelmon (he brings it on himself).  If all you are saying is you guys may need to get a life, then let me show you how to say it and the rest of your stuff can be omitted.  Here's how:  "You guys may need to get a life."  See, bedelmon, how easy that is? ::) 8)
[/quote]

Still the funny guy, I love it. LOL!!!!!!!!

[quote name="Riding Solo" post="1394630" timestamp="1366076991"]
[quote author=usedtobe link=topic=111076.msg1394623#msg1394623 date=1366076058]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
So you and bedelmon are a couple now.  I didn't see that coming. ;D

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1394634" timestamp="1366077581"]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=111076.msg1394630#msg1394630 date=1366076991]
[quote author=usedtobe link=topic=111076.msg1394623#msg1394623 date=1366076058]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
So you and bedelmon are a couple now.  I didn't see that coming. ;D
[/quote]

No, No and No LOL!!! Never read any of his/ her post. Still the funny guy. ;D ;D ;D You are good man. LOL!!!!!

Again..... It was 4-5 blown calls in the LAST INNING, not complete game... Its obvious if we had scored 3 more runs, its a non-issue... I understand the concept. But it was a 3-2 ballgame and then you have 4-5 blown calls that decided the game..... It was obvious that the folks in Orangefield didnt care for them either.... The umpires did not give the game to Orangefield, they took it away from HJ. I understand umpires see things and have to make a split second decision and will miss a few... I get it, but these were blatant "im looking right at it but im scared to call it" type misses. An umpire standing 10 feet away asking an umpire 90 feet away to make the call after he had already called the kid out.....

[quote name="MrUmp1" post="1394787" timestamp="1366130996"]
I think I have heard enough bashing of the umps. Move on , play the next game and enjoy the game of baseball
[/quote]
If bedelmon from HJ is involved, you haven't come close to hearing the last of the bashing of umps, officials, his own coaches and especially anyone that doesn't agree with him. ::) 8)