Hardin-Jefferson at Orangefield Game Thread/Orangefield wins 5-3

[quote name="Boomers" post="1394227" timestamp="1365893138"]
I absolutely loved the OF coach coming over, while his fans were yelling and screaming, to tell HJ fans that " Blue says if ya'll don't get quiet they'll call the game!" We all agreed call the game and voiced that.They didn't even have the guts to do what they threatened to do. Then to reverse 2 calls because OF coaches were having a fit, was insane. 2 umpires who couldn't pour dirt out of a boot without the other one helping direct. I also loved it when the OF coach yelled at the ump and kicked dirt across home plate and was allowed to remain in the game, when Erickson was calm and collected and got ejected.  That is exactly why we should NEVER give up home field no matter what!!
[/quote]

The umpires that called the game would have been the same if this game would have been played at HJ so it had nothing with home field.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H J was spanked by WOS with a bunch of "Texas League pop ups" .Then they were getting beat by just about everyone in District because Duplant was not starting games.When he starts and they lose the game it was the umpires fault. When someone tries to point out that bad calls are part of every game,Bedelmon says they are on crack.At what point can H J fans just accept that the kids are under achieving.Looks like the wheels have fell off over there and H J fans are looking for excuses.   

[quote name="scapegoat" post="1394239" timestamp="1365897534"]
H J was spanked by WOS with a bunch of "Texas League pop ups" .Then they were getting beat by just about everyone in District because Duplant was not starting games.When he starts and they lose the game it was the umpires fault. When someone tries to point out that bad calls are part of every game,Bedelmon says they are on crack.At what point can H J fans just accept that the kids are under achieving.Looks like the wheels have fell off over there and H J fans are looking for excuses. 
[/quote]

LOL!!!! I wanted to say this but thought I would be nice for a change. In the preseason HJ was a lock for a playoff position according to the posters on here.  Shows you how much they know. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="cantankerous" post="1394252" timestamp="1365902871"]
In baaeball its the umps fault and in football its the coaches fault.
[/quote]according to some HJ fans (fan) it is always somebody else's fault. ;D

I'm shocked that the superior athletes at HJ aren't doing any better than they have this season.  Must be the coaching, or the umps, or Texas Leaguers, or OF's coach, or something, and on and on...  It certainly can't be that other teams are just better.  Not in HJ.  Not according to their parents.

Out of all the baseball games we have played this year this is the only one I have blamed on someone else... It was blatant!!! We have not played to our potential since district started. I've never let any of my kids think an umpire decided the outcome of any game but this was unbelievable... As for the Buna game, I dont know any ball player that plans on popping up over first base. That is called a Texas leaguer...Didnt say they didnt play good or even that they should not have won... Farmer Fran and Scapegoat, your words mean nothing to me because I know this is all you have to do...

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1394271" timestamp="1365908036"]
Out of all the baseball games we have played this year this is the only one I have blamed on someone else... It was blatant!!! We have not played to our potential since district started. I've never let any of my kids think an umpire decided the outcome of any game but this was unbelievable... As for the Buna game, I dont know any ball player that plans on popping up over first base. That is called a Texas leaguer...Didnt say they didnt play good or even that they should not have won... Farmer Fran and Scapegoat, your words mean nothing to me because I know this is all you have to do...
[/quote]

You need to face facts your mighty Hawks are not that good on the diamond or the football field.
You are blinded by the red & blue glasses that you wear.
[b]HJ is not very good!!! I repeat, not very good[/b]..well maybe at golf and basketball ;)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="XDOG" post="1394280" timestamp="1365910083"]
Bedelmon=the new Kvillekats of setx sports ;D
[/quote]

I dont know, Kvillekats knew when it was over and he went away. Edelmon refuses to see the writing on the wall.

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1394276" timestamp="1365909321"]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=111076.msg1394271#msg1394271 date=1365908036]
[/quote]

You need to face facts your mighty Hawks are not that good on the diamond or the football field.
You are blinded by the red & blue glasses that you wear.
[b]HJ is not very good!!! I repeat, not very good[/b]..well maybe at golf and basketball ;)
[/quote]

[quote author=scapegoat link=topic=111076.msg1394278#msg1394278 date=1365909525]
You are a sad person Bedelmon.You might want to take advantage of Sunday and pray for forgiveness.If you are a role model I feel sorry for your kids! 
[/quote]

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

[quote name="Riding Solo" post="1394229" timestamp="1365893338"]
Just an opinion of course. ;D But all this really does not matter. BC and Silsbee are in of course and the fight is for third. Yes, this did help Orangefields cause but at this point in the season Buna is palying better and has the better chance to take that third spot. HJ has never really been in the race up to this point.
[/quote]Your correct its your opinion but its like some other things we all have. So from your post I guess all others should lay down, your right HJ hasn't been in it so they should just play their JV the rest of the season. I'll say it again its a shame for >>ANY<< team NOT to have exp Umpires in Dist games, I hope Silsbee gets these same 2 in Bi-Dist...., surely he won't scratch ether of them. One call >could< cost a game or swing the momentum, if you disagree >>you havn't been to many contest...plain n simple

[quote name="643" post="1394307" timestamp="1365942574"]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=111076.msg1394229#msg1394229 date=1365893338]
Just an opinion of course. ;D But all this really does not matter. BC and Silsbee are in of course and the fight is for third. Yes, this did help Orangefields cause but at this point in the season Buna is palying better and has the better chance to take that third spot. HJ has never really been in the race up to this point.
[/quote]Your correct its your opinion but its like some other things we all have. So from your post I guess all others should lay down, your right HJ hasn't been in it so they should just play their JV the rest of the season. I'll say it again its a shame for >>ANY<< team NOT to have exp Umpires in Dist games,[b] I hope Silsbee gets these same 2 in Bi-Dist.[/b]..., surely he won't scratch ether of them. One call >could< cost a game or swing the momentum, if you disagree >>you havn't been to many contest...plain n simple
[/quote]

Questions, why do you hope that Silsbee get these umps in Bi-District? Why not other teams getting them in 1st round? How do you know Silsbee will play a 1st round (Bi-District) playoff?

Seems to be happening a lot this year w the Beaumont chapter.  Not all of them, but the majority seem to be wearing their feelings on their sleeve.  Not sure why, but I know that the numbers are down among other things. Bad calls are gonna happen, its part of the game, but dont take everything so personal as an official.  Just be consistent and know the rules.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1394309" timestamp="1365948853"]
[quote author=643 link=topic=111076.msg1394307#msg1394307 date=1365942574]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=111076.msg1394229#msg1394229 date=1365893338]
[/quote]Your correct its your opinion but its like some other things we all have. So from your post I guess all others should lay down, your right HJ hasn't been in it so they should just play their JV the rest of the season. I'll say it again its a shame for >>ANY<< team NOT to have exp Umpires in Dist games,[b] I hope Silsbee gets these same 2 in Bi-Dist.[/b]..., surely he won't scratch ether of them. One call >could< cost a game or swing the momentum, if you disagree >>you havn't been to many contest...plain n simple
[/quote]

Questions, why do you hope that Silsbee get these umps in Bi-District? Why not other teams getting them in 1st round? How do you know Silsbee will play a 1st round (Bi-District) playoff?
[/quote]Hmm not sure about why Silsbee is being hated on like that . The person 643 is talking to isn't from Silsbee. Silsbee didn't have anything to do with any of this game. Just not sure why you pointed out only Silsbee? 

[quote name="CATS80" post="1394323" timestamp="1365955476"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=111076.msg1394309#msg1394309 date=1365948853]
[quote author=643 link=topic=111076.msg1394307#msg1394307 date=1365942574]
[/quote]

[/quote]Hmm not sure about why Silsbee is being hated on like that . The person 643 is talking to isn't from Silsbee. Silsbee didn't have anything to do with any of this game. Just not sure why you pointed out only Silsbee?
[/quote]

I guess 643 thinks I am from Silsbee. ;D I agree 643 some calls can change a game but these umpires are human, they are going to make mistakes. Do I think the other teams should lay down well of course not. Just stating that Buna is playing better than the other teams fighting for that last playoff spot at this point in the season. By the way I have been to one game this year  and it reminded me why I never went to many games before.

[quote name="scapegoat" post="1394278" timestamp="1365909525"]
You are a sad person Bedelmon.You might want to take advantage of Sunday and pray for forgiveness.[b]If you are a role model I feel sorry for your kids! [/b]
[/quote]

Wow!!  I guess you just showed the kind of person you are, by that comment.  That's a pretty low statement to make about someone that you know nothing about. I wonder what you would say to someone if they made that comment to you, or another (better than everyone else) Nederland fan. Pretty classless move!!

I havent called anyone a name... Check all my post.... I simply got on here and agreed with the HJ folks that we got robbed by two clueless umps and you guys got on here and tried to attack me!!! As usual the moderators wait till I defended myself against the Silsbee onslaught to do anything. Maybe you Silsbee folks should get on here and tell Former Fan to get lost..... Take his Silsbee fan card and throw it in Village Creek and see which community he can piss off next... This guy (or girl, I've never met him/her) is why I'm hoping Silsbee gets this umpire in the first round of the playoffs...

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1394413" timestamp="1366028782"]
I havent called anyone a name... Check all my post.... I simply got on here and agreed with the HJ folks that we got robbed by two clueless umps and you guys got on here and tried to attack me!!! As usual the moderators wait till I defended myself against the Silsbee onslaught to do anything. Maybe you Silsbee folks should get on here and tell Former Fan to get lost..... Take his Silsbee fan card and throw it in Village Creek and see which community he can piss off next... This guy (or girl, I've never met him/her) is why I'm hoping Silsbee gets this umpire in the first round of the playoffs...
[/quote] Well I would think thats between you and the farmer . The silsbee team didnt have nothing to do with any of this. So why would you wish bad things on a team that hasnt done any of this to you .  I think it would be better if the two of you settled your differences and left the others out of it.

Bedelmon,I can handle different points of view but when you start saying people are on crack and others are hanging outside malls I feel like you cross the line.Sorry about my response it may have been a little harsh.I do not think you are a bad person.I do think you need to control your passion and personal attacks.Good luck with the umpires the rest of the season. 

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="bedelmon" post="1394413" timestamp="1366028782"]
[b]I havent called anyone a name[/b]... Check all my post.... I simply got on here and agreed with the HJ folks that we got robbed by two clueless umps and you guys got on here and tried to attack me!!! As usual the moderators wait till I defended myself against the Silsbee onslaught to do anything. Maybe you Silsbee folks should get on here and tell Former Fan to get lost..... Take his Silsbee fan card and throw it in Village Creek and see which community he can piss off next... This guy (or girl, I've never met him/her) is why I'm hoping Silsbee gets this umpire in the first round of the playoffs...
[/quote]

You may have not called anyone names, but it is the way you reference anybody that happens to disagree with you.