**SILSBEE at BUNA Broadcast**/Silsbee wins 4-3!

[quote name="stigers12" post="1393086" timestamp="1365562402"]
whew, seemed like that last half inning took forever! had me nervous, way to battle back!
[/quote]

Well, Tyler got the first two Cougar batters that he faced in the bottom of the 7th, but then allowed the next two on base and went to a full count with the final batter.

BTW, thanks to John Griffin for help with the updates when had to go off of the air.

[quote name="BCgrad05" post="1393135" timestamp="1365565636"]
Who pitched for Silsbee?

Buna has a pretty dang good team..can't overlook anyone in this district!
[/quote]Started Gore.  Then Griffin. And Powell Came in for the last three outs.  And Yes Kudo's to Buna They were there to win no doubt. cant say enough about them tonight. they played their hearts out.

First let me start off by tipping the hat to Buna!!!!  Kolton Clark pitched an outstanding game!  He did an excellent job of locating both his fastball and his curveball and threw them both for strikes!!

I said in the other thread that Silsbee would not overlook anyone and I meant that, this Buna team is scrappy and will work to find a way to win!  My hats off to you again!

Now, Silsbee did have some bright spots in this game, they showed some intestinal fortitude when they were faced with being down in this game and Jordan Gore was just plain clutch at the plate!!!!  His last AB when down in 0-2 count with 2 outs and Garcia at 3rd to continue to foul off pitches until he got the game tying 1B was CLUTCH!!!  His HR the AB before was on a rope as well!!!  Great job getting it done at the plate Jordan!  Silsbee only had 5 hits the entire game and Buna had 4........ 

Good luck Buna! 

Now let's go TIGERS!!!!

The numbers

1    2      3      4      5    6      7          R    H    E
Silsbee                1    0      0      0      0    1      2          4    5    1
Buna                    0    0      1      2      0    0      0          3    4    2

Pitching

Silsbee

Gore                3 IP, 4 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 2 BB, 1 K
Griffin (W)        3 IP, 0 H, 2 R, 0 ER, 3 BB, 5 K
Powell (SV)        1 IP, 0 H, 0 R, O ER, 1 BB, 1 K

Buna

K. Clark (L)        7 IP, 5 H, 4 R, 3 ER, 3 BB, 6 K

Hitting

Silsbee

Gore                2-3, HR, Sac, 2 R, 3 RBI
Garcia              2-3, 2B, BB, 2 R
Thibodeaux      1-2, BB