Jump to content

AggiesAreWe

SETXsports Director/Manager
  • Posts

    93,753
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    748

Everything posted by AggiesAreWe

  1. Ricky Fisk, Port Arthur Memorial quarterback Fisk had 337 yards of offense and five touchdowns — four rushing, one passing — in Memorial’s 42-35 win at Deer Park.
  2. Final SELA            31 Lamar          21
  3. Moss throws his 4th INT of game SELA will put this one away with under 2 minutes to go. Still lead 31-21. BTW, I predicted a 33-24 SELA win. ;)
  4. LU gets 96 yard INT return for TD! 6:58 remaining SELA            31 Lamar          21
  5. 11:17 left SELA            31 Lamar          14
  6. Lumberton        13 Central              34
  7. Halftime SELA          14 Lamar          7
  8. 10:01 left 2nd SELA            14 Lamar            7
  9. Attendance looks very poor. Maybe 4,000. I wonder if the folks I gave my tickets away to went to game?
  10. 13:44 left in 2nd SELA        14 Lamar        0
  11. end of 1st SELA        7 Lamar      0
  12. [quote name="nbulldogs2004" post="1286516" timestamp="1348948721"] What channels the game on? [/quote] 870 HD TW
  13. Game will be televised at SLC TV, Time Warner local channel 870.
  14. [quote name="Roper84" post="1286028" timestamp="1348913771"] [quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=103717.msg1282892#msg1282892 date=1348711882] Silsbee          48 Orangefield      7 [/quote] Spooky, You got the football score exactly right. Nice work. [/quote] I'm good. ;) ;D
  15. [quote name="pngfan66" post="1286298" timestamp="1348938858"] [b]I feel this game was a big confidence booster for AJ.[/b] He made some great passes and runs. Even if Walker comes back and takes snaps you have to deal with AJ at receiver. In the Lumberton game AJ went up and caught a pass with one hand. Looked like he palmed it. Great dual threat player. [/quote] Playing Lumberton would help anyone's confidence. ;)
  16. [quote name="Roper84" post="1286025" timestamp="1348913593"] [quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=103877.msg1286004#msg1286004 date=1348901114] [Hidden Content] [/quote] AAW, This is the EXACT score you predicted over on the Vball thread. You posted on the wrong sport, but I am impressed. Could you give me some stone cold locks for today's NCAA games? ;) [/quote] Actually, I was pretty accurate in all the 21-3A games. My predictions: Silsbee        48 Orangefield    7 Bridge City    27 Buna            24 HF                0 WOS          34 Results: Silsbee            48 Orangefield        7          DEAD ON!!! Bridge City        28 Buna                24          missed by 1 point! HF                  0 WOS            44          predicted shut out, missed score by 10 
  17. Anahuac RB Justin Artis 20 carries 290 yards 4td's
  18. [Hidden Content]
  19. [Hidden Content]
×
×
  • Create New...