Beaumont West Brook 33 Summer Creek 51/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

3 minutes ago, Law Man said:

On 8/20/2021 at 3:47 PM,  Yeojsaid: 

I was at the scrimmage and the Bruins looked pretty dominate to me. The halftime score would have been 31-7 had this been a game. WB had 400 yards of offense in two quarters. You might want to google the definition of domination. IJS..

That was my point.  However, this is the definition of domination. 

That scrimmage not working out too well for em at this point 🤷🏾‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Bugatti said:

One is arguably playing in the toughest district in the state of Texas while the other one is playing in one of the weakest district in the state of Texas. 

Had to fix that for ya 😎 (look at Lancaster district) 

21-6A is just ridiculously tough, I would think a Timberpup fan would know that but I'll give him a pass, he's in basketball mode anyway. 😁

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

21-6A is just ridiculously tough, I would think a Timberpup fan would know that but I'll give him a pass, he's in basketball mode anyway. 😁

That Lancaster district is the worst district in the history of football 

29 minutes ago, Bugatti said:

One is arguably playing in the toughest district in the state of Texas while the other one is playing in the weakest district in the state of Texas. 

No excuses.  You play who you play.  Non of the schools picked their district schedules.  But with that said, the goal in the same in district.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I love how y’all constantly want to give the comedian help.  But maybe you need to read my previous message.  Take that for whatever it’s worth.  And I’m here talking about West Brook.  Not 6a, not the state, or whatever.  I love how the narrative changes.  Same thing you pulled when I was on yo arse  yesterday about them Weak Boston Lucky Charms.  Stay in your lane, guy.  

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

No excuses.  You play who you play.  Non of the schools picked their district schedules.  But with that said, the goal in the same in district.

I agree. Two starters pulled their hamstring bcuz of  Coaches making them max out on squats Monday is unacceptable.  On top of that you lose one of your top DBs bcuz of grades.  Brook is done and will finish the season 5-5 

Plus I literally said that Langston has to do a better job than just relying on Anderson to do everything. Hell, I'm sure he would have him throw to himself of it were possible.

DC needs to be let go at the end of the season. I'm not sure who the DC is but hes not doing a good job.

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I love how y’all constantly want to give the comedian help.  But maybe you need to read my previous message.  Take that for whatever it’s worth.  And I’m here talking about West Brook.  Not 6a, not the state, or whatever.  I love how the narrative changes.  Same thing you pulled when I was on yo arse  yesterday about them Weak Boston Lucky Charms.  Stay in your lane, guy.  

6pm nbaTV. Just don't hide this evening please. 😎

Just now, Bugatti said:

I agree. Two starters pulled their hamstring bcuz of  Coaches making them max out on squats Monday is unacceptable.  On top of that you lose one of your top DBs bcuz of grades.  Brook is done and will finish the season 5-5 

Max out?!?! Stump NEVER allowed that during the season and never would have allowed that if he were still at Brook. Whoever is in charge of strength and conditioning needs to be let go too.

Guarantee that they don't do that Katy, North Shore, SLC, etc.

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

And just to be clear, I have nothing against WB.  Matter of fact, I hope they do win out and make the playoffs.  I’m only here to see to it that the WBfan guy gives the same energy in West Brook losses as he does during United losses. Really strange how his mind operates.

It's called trolling. Happens all the time here.

Just get used to it. lol

24 minutes ago, wbfan said:

Max out?!?! Stump NEVER allowed that during the season and never would have allowed that if he were still at Brook. Whoever is in charge of strength and conditioning needs to be let go too.

Guarantee that they don't do that Katy, North Shore, SLC, etc.

Those schools actually still do max during season. Listened to John Kay of NS talk for an hour about how part of the success is their whole program lifts 5 days a week and continues to max during season. Maybe things have changed since most of you guys played in the 80s and 90s. 

And for the folks that’s bringing up Stump like, ‘Stump wouldn’t have did this, Stump wouldn’t have did that’.  Many loyal West Brook fans would say that Coach Stump underachieved at West Brook. That and I noticed that all he did for the last year at West Brook was cry and complain in the media about a darn fieldhouse…

9 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

And for the folks that’s bringing up Stump like, ‘Stump wouldn’t have did this, Stump wouldn’t have did that’.  Many loyal West Brook fans would say that Coach Stump underachieved at West Brook. That and I noticed that all he did for the last year at West Brook was cry and complain in the media about a darn fieldhouse…

You picked a good ole Sunday to ruffle some feathers, or should I say make some bear fur stick up. 

Just now, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

No comment. I'm focused on Sterling and our future district championship. 😁🤐

Translation: I COMPLETELY agree with you but I don’t want anyone to know I agree with you and also slickly deflect from the current topic.  

Read you loud and clear, homie!  😁😁

Langston needs to look at his coaching staff. He got his DC and OC late so I'm hoping that's why the schemes look they way they do. If not, change them out at the end of the season. The LB coach needs to be gone now! Since WB's LB play has been ridiculously horrible since he came in from United.