Vidor at LCM

piratevillain

41 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Correction wrong school.  these don’t have the code. I believe you show the email on your phone to line person and that’s they redeem the ticket 

Just got mine.No bar code.Says at the top "this is your ticket".I'll show them this.Don't have a smart phone.lol

24 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Just got mine.No bar code.Says at the top "this is your ticket".I'll show them this.Don't have a smart phone.lol

Lumberton had the same thing last year, I personally don't like the virtual tickets. Yes, it's easier and convenient with less person to person contact. But I'd rather have a football ticket in my hand! lol

Plus, I like to collect them.

15 minutes ago, Hagar said:

As LCMA32 posted, very close and what most of us are expecting tonight.   Gonna be a slobber knocker.

Even though I'm 6hrs away and cant make the game, I still have family and tons of friends in the great city of Vidor and a few friends that live and their kids attend lcm (play for the bears).  Talking to the lcm faithful, its going to be a blowout. lcm can and will score at will. 

3 minutes ago, PirateNole984 said:

Even though I'm 6hrs away and cant make the game, I still have family and tons of friends in the great city of Vidor and a few friends that live and their kids attend lcm (play for the bears).  Talking to the lcm faithful, its going to be a blowout. lcm can and will score at will. 

And they could be right, but on the other hand long clock eating drives are a defenses best friend.  Vidor must finish these drives.  To often they drive down and fumble in the red zone.  I’ve a feeling the Bear defenders will be concentrating on grabbing the ball rather than tackling the ball carrier.  They know Vidor fumbled four times against Splendora.  Doesn’t take a Nick Saban to know Vidor can’t afford that against LCM.

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

And they could be right, but on the other hand long clock eating drives are a defenses best friend.  Vidor must finish these drives.  To often they drive down and fumble in the red zone.  I’ve a feeling the Bear defenders will be concentrating on grabbing the ball rather than tackling the ball carrier.  They know Vidor fumbled four times against Splendora.  Doesn’t take a Nick Saban to know Vidor can’t afford that against LCM.

Vidor will clean up the turnovers.  Having a bye before the Splendora game showed.  Vidors offense is as much to do about timing as any offense and not being contacted for 2 weeks showed. Practice was back to 2-hands on the ball and as Lenorad Founette said "run thru somebody face"..."run thru a ____ face, then you dont have to worry bout'em no-moe"

28 minutes ago, PirateNole984 said:

Quite possible, their running back looks explosive but he was favoring an ankle pretty heavily in the last game so I’d keep an eye out for that. The QB looks good too but I expect the Vidor defense to get after him a little bit. I don’t think they will score at will but I do think they will score 4 maybe 5 times. Vidor offense will have to answer, these Pirates can win in a shootout game.

10 minutes ago, PirateNole984 said:

Vidor will clean up the turnovers.  Having a bye before the Splendora game showed.  Vidors offense is as much to do about timing as any offense and not being contacted for 2 weeks showed. Practice was back to 2-hands on the ball and as Lenorad Founette said "run thru somebody face"..."run thru a ____ face, then you dont have to worry bout'em no-moe"

That’s what I’m talking about… I could see the Pirate running backs say that, exactly like that. 

I look for the Vidor defense to get some turnovers tonight, LCM better worry about ball security. Howbow dah?

21 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Quite possible, their running back looks explosive but he was favoring an ankle pretty heavily in the last game so I’d keep an eye out for that. The QB looks good too but I expect the Vidor defense to get after him a little bit. I don’t think they will score at will but I do think they will score 4 maybe 5 times. Vidor offense will have to answer, these Pirates can win in a shootout game.

The best saying I have ever heard was by a TTU coach....Play like a disciplined psycho! And that's what I expect from Vidor! 

On 10/14/2021 at 8:33 AM, Hagar said:

As of 8:30am Thursday LCM still leads Pickums -  22-10.

We all know it doesn’t mean much but it’s interesting to see what people are thinking.

My last post on Pickums.  With 39 picks in:

LCM - 29   Vidor - 10.

Pirates Big Underdogs.   Show’em what you got Pirates.

By looking at the forecast it looks like the rain chances have went down. All this talk about blowouts I think are just trash talk. Usually when you have two good teams that come in and play a game it’s usually tight unless a injury occurs in a game to one of star athletes. I think both Matthews and Peevy will have them prepared to play. I do think the game will come down on LCM defense and how well they defend the slot t. Vidor will probably play ball control keep keep LCM offense on the sideline and that is key to winning the game for them. I did see where if the game goes sold out online that you can buy tickets at the gate. Get there early

28 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

By looking at the forecast it looks like the rain chances have went down. All this talk about blowouts I think are just trash talk. Usually when you have two good teams that come in and play a game it’s usually tight unless a injury occurs in a game to one of star athletes. I think both Matthews and Peevy will have them prepared to play. I do think the game will come down on LCM defense and how well they defend the slot t. Vidor will probably play ball control keep keep LCM offense on the sideline and that is key to winning the game for them. I did see where if the game goes sold out online that you can buy tickets at the gate. Get there early

Perfectly said, I think this game will probably be everything except a blow out for either team myself. Both teams are going to do what they can to keep this game as close as possible. 

I'll be headed that way about 5:45, save travels to everyone attending.

Go Pirates‼️