Dayton at Crosby/Crosby wins 52-21

AggiesAreWe

1 minute ago, Daytonfan2010 said:

Yes our qb has looked horrible. But there has been 3 pass interference calls that were missed right in front of the refs. And they smiled and walked away. I’m not saying it would make a difference but still needs to be called. 

You're getting bludgeoned stop making excuses. 

1 minute ago, prepballfan said:

Wow Crosby is stout. Sounds like Crosby is for real. Congrats Cougs fans and team.

They really aren’t. I think bh gives them a game. Our defense is playing horrible and our QB looks like he hasn’t played a football game in his life. We would probably be better off putting our back up QB in. 

4 minutes ago, Daytonfan2010 said:

Yes our qb has looked horrible. But there has been 3 pass interference calls that were missed right in front of the refs. And they smiled and walked away. I’m not saying it would make a difference but still needs to be called. 

Your QB is not the only problem unless he is on the defense too.

1 minute ago, Cougtalk said:

You mean the team that has turned you over 5 times in the first half looks beatable? 

Y’all have turned the ball over because the QB is playing horrible. He has literally thrown right to y’all on ever interception. I’ve never seen him throw this inaccurate. But let’s just wait and see how many point y’all score in the second half. I know one thing is for sure we probably won’t make any adjustments. 

Just now, Daytonfan2010 said:

Y’all have turned the ball over because the QB is playing horrible. He has literally thrown right to y’all on ever interception. I’ve never seen him throw this inaccurate. But let’s just wait and see how many point y’all score in the second half. I know one thing is for sure we probably won’t make any adjustments. 

I mean i would suspect we are taking out Cyrin and both our starting receivers in the second half... but defense is defense you don't normally change it much. 

Dayton really isn’t that bad. They look a lot more like the Bronco teams we used to play physically. Dayton has played the Crosby run game better than anybody so far this season, their dbs are just struggling to cover the Crosby receivers.

Dayton had some confidence coming into the game but Crosby has put their best half of the season together so far. At this point both teams just need to be trying to get out of here healthy. 

2 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

I mean i would suspect we are taking out Cyrin and both our starting receivers in the second half... but defense is defense you don't normally change it much. 

Won’t matter who gets taken out. If they keep playing 15 yards of the line of scrimmage and then watching the receiver run right by the are still gonna get burned. I will say 14 from Crosby is Fast though. 

• Bigdog changed the title to Dayton at Crosby/Crosby wins 52-21