WOS vs Newton

Stangfan#1

6 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

Final score  O to O. The rain wins .

Lol, that's a great score!! But let's hope and pray it doesn't rain out.w.o needs a game bad.when u have a new QB and he hasn't been with the kids around him he needs time to adjust.and hopefully play calling gets better to help him out.

I personally do not think Newton will beat WOS, but they will play hard and give WOS a good, competitive game. Newton will do really good in 3A D2 this year and has a chance to beat anyone in the division, but I think WOS will be too much this year. If Newton can keep it close and make WOS work for the win, then this game will give me great confidence in where Newton truly stands. By the way, I am rooting for Newton and hope they win, but I like to be honest with my thoughts and comments. I sure hope this game happens. This is much needed for Newton to prepare for a deep run and to be battle tested by a great team. 

There's always a chance we get this one in. Maybe Saturday on dry turf would be nice. But I doubt they wanna move to WOS. 

From the district website...

WOCCISD Closed 9.14.21, due to weather

Out of an abundance of caution, WOCCISD will be closed tomorrow, Tuesday, September 14 due to the forecasted storm. We will continue to monitor the weather and determine if we will resume Wednesday, September 15. Please stay tuned to our district website, social media, and phone calls for updates related to this weather situation. Thank you for your continued support and stay safe Mustangs!

20 minutes ago, Bansheefan said:

Well looks like wos might loose another game this week should have took up carthage on there offer when they reached out last week

Carthage turned WOS down last week. I wouldn't count on games being canceled at this point. This thing could be done by tomorrow night then things dry out. 

21 minutes ago, Bansheefan said:

I know for a fact that is a lie and carthage was the one that reached out to wos 

Hey guys this could be true, I reached out to my Carthage cuz and he said this guy was a janitor in the athletic office area and he said he's a little slow but he could have heard something.  Thing is who cares?