WOS vs Newton

Stangfan#1

3 hours ago, powerlifter said:

Newton has got to come up with a defense that can stop the run  just saying

Just saying, the Eagles aren't LCM or Vidor...If the Stangs continue to struggle with conditioning, discipline and putting the ball on the ground, Newton's run Defense is the least of their worries. Not hating on anybody, just giving my own humble opinion. 

4 hours ago, RedJollyRoger said:

Just saying, the Eagles aren't LCM or Vidor...If the Stangs continue to struggle with conditioning, discipline and putting the ball on the ground, Newton's run Defense is the least of their worries. Not hating on anybody, just giving my own humble opinion. 

And u do have a gud point.but,not making any excuses but not having CT on the sideline the first game hurt.bcz it happened out the blue.and it was alot of confusion and I'm sorry but the assistant. COACHES weren't prepared either.going forward they will get better.and if w.o.s LBS play well Newton will struggle against this team. Bcz there dline and oline are there strengths.as long as w.o stop all the foolish penalties and stop been in long yardage situations.i can't see Newton beating them.

20 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Must be a large family of Gaston's seems as though there is one every other year😂

you maybe actually thinking of the Foster's.  I believe there has  been 3 of 4 brothers that have been multiple year starters for the Eagles.

if memory serves me right there is one more making his way to highschool.

people are asking themselves WHERE ARE THE TRUE MUSTANGS they seem troubled team as some other people on other programs are saying. This coming Friday if weather permits should be a good game  i got to take wo-s 12 points the mustangs have two RBs that are 5 stars given to them by the Houston Post sports writers BEST OF LUCK TO THE EAGLES

download (15).jpg

1 hour ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

you maybe actually thinking of the Foster's.  I believe there has  been 3 of 4 brothers that have been multiple year starters for the Eagles.

if memory serves me right there is one more making his way to highschool.

Yes you are correct. The Gaston name seems familiar though maybe from another school.

6 hours ago, dj said:

And u do have a gud point.but,not making any excuses but not having CT on the sideline the first game hurt.bcz it happened out the blue.and it was alot of confusion and I'm sorry but the assistant. COACHES weren't prepared either.going forward they will get better.and if w.o.s LBS play well Newton will struggle against this team. Bcz there dline and oline are there strengths.as long as w.o stop all the foolish penalties and stop been in long yardage situations.i can't see Newton beating them.

I believe people are under estimating the Mustangs...time will tell.

11 hours ago, RedJollyRoger said:

Seems like a lot of teams have this problem so early in the year don't you think