Hagar

Senate Impeachment Trial Act II

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Realville said:

Summary of the rest of the impeachment trial ... Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah acquittal.

Dims are already planning their attack for 2024.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1
1 minute ago, baddog said:

Dims are already planning their attack for 2024.

baddog, if he is so hated and America wants to be rid of Trump, why are the Dims spending so much on him??  If it's true, why not just ignore him??!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Reagan said:

baddog, if he is so hated and America wants to be rid of Trump, why are the Dims spending so much on him??  If it's true, why not just ignore him??!!

He stepped deep in their ant bed. Congress needed a cleaning and he did what he could. Sadly, he had little help. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t believe Donald Trump will get the nomination for the 2024 election. Not to say I wouldn’t vote for him, because I would. The crooked and/or lying politicians (the vast majority on both sides imo) don’t want him. They never did. It wasn’t supposed to happen. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I don’t believe Donald Trump will get the nomination for the 2024 election. Not to say I wouldn’t vote for him, because I would. The crooked and/or lying politicians (the vast majority on both sides imo) don’t want him. They never did. It wasn’t supposed to happen. 

As long as this election is allowed to stand without a forensic computer audit and forensic paper audit then no Republican vote will matter anyway. Recounting fraudulent paper ballots is not a audit. All voting data and ballots by federal law is suppose to be maintained for 22 months but these swing states are fighting tooth and nail not to let independent forensic experts come in an examine the machines and the ballots. Of course we may not have much of a country left in 4 years anyway. Big Tech and Corporations along corrupt politicians will call all the shots. Bye Bye middle class. You have be blind not to see how people’s constitutional rights have been stripped away one by one this past year. It’s been nothing but a power grab by fear.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel sorry for my grandkids, this is no longer the greatest country in the world, even with everything that is wrong with this country, it was the greatest in the world. If you were born a man, go to the mans bathroom , because if my granddaughter is in the womans you'll never get through the door. If you break into my house trying to take something that isn't yours, that I worked hard for, expect to be shot. If you come riot around my house and try and tear my stuff up, expect to be shot. The difference between a protest and a riot, a protest is carrying signs calling out the injustice, a riot is burning and destroying stuff that doesn't belong to you. there are no peaceful riots. Every grown woman and man knows the difference, don't play ignorant. If you let someone talk you into doing something, it's still you're responsibility, don't try and blame someone else. That's kind of like going before a judge and saying; Yes i knew it was against the law, but he talked me into it. Your decisions are your own. Quit accepting the explanations of what is going on from one side, there are two sides to everything. Quit excusing every bad thing with it's an illness, we eradicate illnesses everyday, and besides you need to get rid of it before it spreads. Every elected office needs term limits, including senators and congress men and women. Leave the constitution alone and quit trying to pervert it to suit your needs. stop with all these executive orders, dictator Joe, make the Congress and Senate do their job ( this should have been done long ago, with all presidents). The government is mandating what it wants to no matter what we think, I can buy their vote. they're a bunch of politicians, that should be in jail, but they are above the law

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EAGLEFOREVER said:

I feel sorry for my grandkids, this is no longer the greatest country in the world, even with everything that is wrong with this country, it was the greatest in the world. If you were born a man, go to the mans bathroom , because if my granddaughter is in the womans you'll never get through the door. If you break into my house trying to take something that isn't yours, that I worked hard for, expect to be shot. If you come riot around my house and try and tear my stuff up, expect to be shot. The difference between a protest and a riot, a protest is carrying signs calling out the injustice, a riot is burning and destroying stuff that doesn't belong to you. there are no peaceful riots. Every grown woman and man knows the difference, don't play ignorant. If you let someone talk you into doing something, it's still you're responsibility, don't try and blame someone else. That's kind of like going before a judge and saying; Yes i knew it was against the law, but he talked me into it. Your decisions are your own. Quit accepting the explanations of what is going on from one side, there are two sides to everything. Quit excusing every bad thing with it's an illness, we eradicate illnesses everyday, and besides you need to get rid of it before it spreads. Every elected office needs term limits, including senators and congress men and women. Leave the constitution alone and quit trying to pervert it to suit your needs. stop with all these executive orders, dictator Joe, make the Congress and Senate do their job ( this should have been done long ago, with all presidents). The government is mandating what it wants to no matter what we think, I can buy their vote. they're a bunch of politicians, that should be in jail, but they are above the law

I understand your disparity and sentiment, but what is the greatest country in the world then?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I understand your disparity and sentiment, but what is the greatest country in the world then?

I would say some island where man hasn’t screwed it up.

i actually believe life would be better without all the finer things....homesteading......it’s the easiest way to eradicate the lazy that suck on mommas and govt teats 

if you don’t put in the work then you die.....it s real simple.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2021 at 10:30 AM, Hagar said:

If the FBI and other law enforcement agencies knew in advance, which I suspect they did, why wasn’t there more security?   Because the “powers that be” wanted a cluster fudge.  My guess, the Left planned this.  Funded it, to have agitators lead the crowd right where they went, and cause what happened.  Why?   To do exactly what’s happening now.  Jmo 

What?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2021 at 5:59 PM, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You’ve clearly lost what marbles you had left in your brain, so I figured you were an older guy on the natural decline. If you are in fact a middle aged guy who has the brain of an 80 year old, then.. idk I’ll just pray for you 

I agree with you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Big girl said:

What?

What?   You don’t realize this is nothing more than a political stunt by the Democrats?  Ah, c’mon girl, you a lying dogface pony soldier.   😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Member Statistics

    42,606
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    John B. Launius
    Newest Member
    John B. Launius
    Joined



×
  • Create New...