3.  Magnolia

4.  College Station

5.  Atascocita

6.  Crosby

7.   Nederland

8.  C.E. King

9.  Baytown Lee

10. Goose Creek Memorial

Just curious as to why you have GCM ranked at your 10 spot, and United is unranked, yet in your Bi district matchup projections, you have BU as the 3 seed and GCM as the 4. Suggesting BU will beat GCM Thursday, in what boils down to a seeding game. Using that logic why wouldn’t you have BU ranked ahead of GCM?

1 minute ago, TXHSFB said:

Just curious as to why you have GCM ranked at your 10 spot, and United is unranked, yet in your Bi district matchup projections, you have BU as the 3 seed and GCM as the 4. Suggesting BU will beat GCM Thursday, in what boils down to a seeding game. Using that logic why wouldn’t you have BU ranked ahead of GCM?

Maybe he is thinking the underdog will upset GCM.

15 minutes ago, TXHSFB said:

Well, perhaps it is because I wasn't clear what I meant by "projected matchup" predictions.  It probably should have been labeled "Bi-District Matchups if the Playoffs Started This Week."  That is based upon the positive points tiebreaker.  Currently, Lee, United and GCM are tied for 2nd in district at 4-2.  I have Lee in the 2nd spot as they hold the head to head tiebreaker over both GCM and United.  I have United in 3rd because as to the current state of the positive points tiebreaker, which is admittedly yet to be completed, United only sits at a -9 while GCM sits at -14.

Are the projected matchups I posted an indication of what I think will happen on Thursday? No.  If there is one real true pick 'em game in our area this week, BU/GCM is it.

All of that being said, you did fasten on what my dilemma was for the #10 spot.  It did come down to United and GCM and I had considered, in fact most of the day, yesterday, putting United in that spot.  GCM's slightly better overall winning percentage is what put them over the top this week.

6 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Well, perhaps it is because I wasn't clear what I meant by "projected matchup" predictions.  It probably should have been labeled "Bi-District Matchups if the Playoffs Started This Week."  That is based upon the positive points tiebreaker.  Currently, Lee, United and GCM are tied for 2nd in district at 4-2.  I have Lee in the 2nd spot as they hold the head to head tiebreaker over both GCM and United.  I have United in 3rd because as to the current state of the positive points tiebreaker, which is admittedly yet to be completed, United only sits at a -9 while GCM sits at -14.

Are the projected matchups I posted an indication of what I think will happen on Thursday? No.  If there is one real true pick 'em game in our area this week, BU/GCM is it.

All of that being said, you did fasten on what my dilemma was for the #10 spot.  It did come down to United and GCM and I had considered, in fact most of the day, yesterday, putting United in that spot.  GCM's slightly better overall winning percentage is what put them over the top this week.