Vidor at Jasper

Boneyard Boys

4 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Kinda loud for a 1st post

lol that was funny. Im happy for the kid. He has had an outstanding season so for. But I'm sorry come Friday there hands will be full with vidor.i think vidor and silsbee has done the best job of coaching there kids up the last couple years.im hoping he gets a chance to play against his former team. 

My father-in-law says that he can't stand High School sports because there's too many mistakes. To a point he's right there can be a lot of mistakes sometimes but I love the atmosphere and how hard the kids try. Which is why in this game whoever makes the most mistakes I don't think they will be able to come back from it because it's going to be that close. I believe my Pirates will pull it out!

4 hours ago, Phizz At said:

A lot of these predictions are based on the Jasper/Silsbee half game.  The truth will come out Friday

Little to base it on.   Silsbee didn’t count.   Newton was overwhelmed.  So what’s left?   The HJ game - HJ with a loss to EC 34-7 - Beat Buna 25-8, was down 21-20 at halftime with Jasper.   Then HJ has two fumbles & a blocked punt.  Jasper ended up winning big, but that halftime score shows a weakness.   I just hope Vidor can exploit it.   Still think it will be close, but shouldn’t be a ton of scoring.   Jasper uses the run a lot, and Vidor, well, all the time.   Will be quickest game of the week.  😄

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Little to base it on.   Silsbee didn’t count.   Newton was overwhelmed.  So what’s left?   The HJ game - HJ with a loss to EC 34-7 - Beat Buna 25-8, was down 21-20 at halftime with Jasper.   Then HJ has two fumbles & a blocked punt.  Jasper ended up winning big, but that halftime score shows a weakness.   I just hope Vidor can exploit it.   Still think it will be close, but shouldn’t be a ton of scoring.   Jasper uses the run a lot, and Vidor, well, all the time.   Will be quickest game of the week.  😄

Silsbee got off the hook, Jasper won’t be so lucky. 

Throw em up! ✌️✌️

41 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Could, yes.  Likely, no.   But like your post, just another opinion.   I’d give the Tigers a lot better shot come playoff time.   That Silsbee Coach has found the secret to getting them to peak when it’s most important.

I honestly think we had a good shot at them with it being the first game and some of the key injuries they had but who knows? We have been playing very sloppy early on, last chance to clean up some of the silly mistakes before district play.

37 minutes ago, Phizz At said:

It's all based on assuming Silsbee is better than Vidor and Jasper beating Silsbee. These questions always work themselves out over the season.

Jaspers gonna have to turn to the pass to win. We will see what kind of passing game they have.

Fixed that for ya... 

🤗