Floyd Died From An Overdose Of Fentanyl - Not From Being Choked Out By Minneapolis Police!

Reagan

6 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

So you won’t answer my questions? 

You’re looking for those answers to prove your assertion... that one is bad and one is good. They’re the same. It’s people being proud of who they are. I don’t have a problem with black pride, white pride, brown pride, or Pride Week for that matter. 

Years ago people tried to argue that it was okay for this group to vote and not the other group. We are literally having those same arguments today over word usage. 

Black Lives Matter is a fine saying. But if you get offended by “All Lives Matter” or “Blue Lives Matter” you’re kind of being hypocritical. 

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You’re looking for those answers to prove your assertion... that one is bad and one is good. They’re the same. It’s people being proud of who they are. I don’t have a problem with black pride, white pride, brown pride, or Pride Week for that matter. 

Years ago people tried to argue that it was okay for this group to vote and not the other group. We are literally having those same arguments today over word usage. 

Black Lives Matter is a fine saying. But if you get offended by “All Lives Matter” or “Blue Lives Matter” you’re kind of being hypocritical. 

Not looking to prove anything but your right I do believe they’re different. Doesn’t mean I can’t be wrong. If I’m wrong I was hoping you could explain how I’m wrong. But you gave me affirmation that I’m probably right with how you handled my question. Everything made in opposition against a movement against oppression supports oppression in my opinion. All those other phrases you listed are examples 

32 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Not looking to prove anything but your right I do believe they’re different. Doesn’t mean I can’t be wrong. If I’m wrong I was hoping you could explain how I’m wrong. But you gave me affirmation that I’m probably right with how you handled my question. Everything made in opposition against a movement against oppression supports oppression in my opinion. All those other phrases you listed are examples 

They. Are. The. Same. 

Black Pride.

Brown Pride.

White Pride.

A color or race, followed by the exact same noun, “pride.” Nothing more, nothing less. Unless your theory is that I’m supposed to be ashamed of my race... because I’m not. Or somehow my pride in my race somehow offends you.... because I don’t give a.

Then you direct me to explore origins to determine whatever it is you suppose.

I have two quarters on my nightstand. One has the state of Kentucky and one has the state of Illinios. They’re both quarters. You think I should examine the histories, virtues, and shortcomings of both states to determine if one coin is somehow “right” and the other somehow “wrong.” They’re both worth 25 cents and commemorate a state. If you think any differently, that’s okay. You just see problems where there aren’t any.

How is it not oppresive when you can say “I’m proud of my race” and I’m a racist for saying “I’m proud of mine, too?” That’s completely oppressive by any subjective evaluation. 

47 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Everything made in opposition against a movement against oppression supports oppression in my opinion. All those other phrases you listed are examples 

And that’s why relations are the worst they’ve been in my lifetime.  Any opinion other than yours is racist.

So, when black lives matters supporters burn police cars and I think “jeez, not only is arson and probably a felony, but we’re also gonna have to buy them new cop cars at our expense,” I support oppression? Because I’m definitely opposed to Black Lives Matters burning police cars and looting in the name of justice. 

10 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

They. Are. The. Same. 

Black Pride.

Brown Pride.

White Pride.

A color or race, followed by the exact same noun, “pride.” Nothing more, nothing less. Unless your theory is that I’m supposed to be ashamed of my race... because I’m not. Or somehow my pride in my race somehow offends you.... because I don’t give a.

If you make it to seem simple as just words (nouns and pronouns) then they’re very much the same. But we both know it’s much deeper than that. You not wanting to think about or discuss the origin and intention of these phrases comes across to me as if your trying to hide from the truth. I have no problem with you being proud of your whiteness but its more to it than that and you know it 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

First... I agree with your first paragraph. 
Second.... if you think “black power=good and white power=racist” you’re a fool.  I’ll never apologize who I am or what I accomplish. If former ufc heavyweight champ Cain 
Velasquez walks around with “brown pride” tattooed on his belly and that’s okay, you are a clown if you think that somebody with a “white pride” tattoo is bad person. 
And just like you feel the responsibility to call others out, I will call also hypocrisy and flawed thinking where I see it. 
Lastly, if you want to make a real difference, you should sign up for the police academy. You have all of the answers they need. You’ll change your tune shortly, I promise you. 

1st. We can find common ground to agree.

2nd. I've never used either phrase. Do a search of this site. And you'll find that it's only you (and don the con criticizing trump) that has ever used it here.

https://www.setxsports.com/ip/index.php?/search/&q=White power&search_and_or=and

3rd. I don't expect you to apologize. Continuing to be who you are is very admirable. It's just a shame you can't see the error of your ways.

4th. We are not talking about a UFC fighter. Throwing the blame on someone who can't defend themselves is textbook deflection. No I don't think someone with that tattoo is a bad person. I think someone who throws it in at the end of a post, just to push the issue, is.

Lastly. At one point in my life I considered being a policeman. I told people that with the education I had from the streets, I would have changed the entire game.

See the difference between us is that I've been there, done that, and learned to grow up. You were racing your mustang and getting warnings from police. And you still cant figure out why they had it out for you, or why they gave you a warning?

Side question, did know my late friend kirby cummings? He had two of the baddest Mustangs in the county. One blue, one white. Both were fox bodys with street slicks on the back with pizza cutters in front. I bet if you did you wouldn't admit to getting drug down chemical row.

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

And that’s why relations are the worst they’ve been in my lifetime.  Any opinion other than yours is racist.

So, when black lives matters supporters burn police cars and I think “jeez, not only is arson and probably a felony, but we’re also gonna have to buy them new cop cars at our expense,” I support oppression? Because I’m definitely opposed to Black Lives Matters burning police cars and looting in the name of justice. 

Because you don’t agree with some of the actions taking place within the movement doesn’t make you racist at all. Hell there’s a lot of things within the movement I don’t agree with lol 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

There’s your first problem. You’ve already been convinced. If I had to guess, you were probably convinced before toxicology reports came in. 
I’m basically George Floyd’s age. He was more athletic than me, but I don’t have his hypertension and artery disease. The point I’m making is this... if somebody kneels on my neck just like that cop did to him for 8 minutes, I’m not gonna die. I’m not gonna like it, but I’ll live. You would, too. Don’t get me wrong... I’m not offering to let any of you clowns prove my theory, but it’s my theory nonetheless.

I had a friend who died during a stress test, and “no,”’ his cardiologist wasn’t charged with murder, and neither his nurses nor his billing clerks were charged as accessories. 

Very sorry about your friend, but I was talking about a situation where someone is placed in a situation I described involuntarily.

I understand the toxicology report may be unable to put any direct blame on Chauvin and also that Floyd put himself in a bad spot by his own actions.  I also believe if any other cop would have showed up that day, Floyd would most likely still be alive.

37 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

1st. We can find common ground to agree.

2nd. I've never used either phrase. Do a search of this site. And you'll find that it's only you (and don the con criticizing trump) that has ever used it here.

https://www.setxsports.com/ip/index.php?/search/&q=White power&search_and_or=and

3rd. I don't expect you to apologize. Continuing to be who you are is very admirable. It's just a shame you can't see the error of your ways.

4th. We are not talking about a UFC fighter. Throwing the blame on someone who can't defend themselves is textbook deflection. No I don't think someone with that tattoo is a bad person. I think someone who throws it in at the end of a post, just to push the issue, is.

Lastly. At one point in my life I considered being a policeman. I told people that with the education I had from the streets, I would have changed the entire game.

See the difference between us is that I've been there, done that, and learned to grow up. You were racing your mustang and getting warnings from police. And you still cant figure out why they had it out for you, or why they gave you a warning?

Side question, did know my late friend kirby cummings? He had two of the baddest Mustangs in the county. One blue, one white. Both were fox bodys with street slicks on the back with pizza cutters in front. I bet if you did you wouldn't admit to getting drug down chemical row.

I do not know him, and I don’t recognize the name. I was fooling with cars from the late 80s to mid 90s. I knew a ton of guys from over there, but his name doesn’t strike me as familiar. 

40 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

If you make it to seem simple as just words (nouns and pronouns) then they’re very much the same. But we both know it’s much deeper than that. You not wanting to think about or discuss the origin and intention of these phrases comes across to me as if your trying to hide from the truth. I have no problem with you being proud of your whiteness but its more to it than that and you know it 

No, I disagree. 

It seems that you believe that words have different meanings.

A person who believes that a word’s offensiveness can be determined by the shade of the speaker’s skin is a textbook racist. There’s no better definition. 

It’s like you’re standing around screaming “i have two hands,” and anybody that says “ummmmm, most of us have two hands” is wrong for pointing out that fact. 

The bottom line is that you refuse to look at things objectively and literally. You’d rather analyze it to death and try to point out perceived slights and imagined insults. But that’s just the nature of the left. 

45 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Because you don’t agree with some of the actions taking place within the movement doesn’t make you racist at all. Hell there’s a lot of things within the movement I don’t agree with lol 

“ Everything made in opposition against a movement against oppression supports oppression in my opinion. All those other phrases you listed areexamples 

That’s what you said.  Maybe that’s not literally what you meant. 
It goes without saying that 99%+ of White people are opposed to innocent black people being killed by cops. In fact the same 99%+ of us are opposed to innocent people of any hue being killed by cops. The point is that by your definition, if I don’t support kneeling during the anthem, I support oppression. If I think it’s a bad idea to abolish the police departments and give those funds to fund minority outreach groups, I support oppression. 
You’re a smart dude. I don’t think that’s what you mean, is it? 
The broad brush with which we (myself included) paint everybody with needs to be cleaned and put away... if not thrown away. 

31 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Very sorry about your friend, but I was talking about a situation where someone is placed in a situation I described involuntarily.

I understand the toxicology report may be unable to put any direct blame on Chauvin and also that Floyd put himself in a bad spot by his own actions.  I also believe if any other cop would have showed up that day, Floyd would most likely still be alive.

He wasn’t that good of a friend, lol. More of a guy that I knew. And nobody was charged with manslaughter, either. 

What you’re saying is very possible. It’s also possible that if Mr Floyd had been peacefully placed into the back of that squad car, he’d have died there. And it’s entirely possible that without the stress of the difficult arrest, Floyd would still be alive. We just don’t know. 
But he definitely didn’t deserve to die while some cop ground his head into the concrete. We can all agree on that, anyways. 

35 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, I disagree. 

It seems that you believe that words have different meanings.

A person who believes that a word’s offensiveness can be determined by the shade of the speaker’s skin is a textbook racist. There’s no better definition. 

It’s like you’re standing around screaming “i have two hands,” and anybody that says “ummmmm, most of us have two hands” is wrong for pointing out that fact. 

The bottom line is that you refuse to look at things objectively and literally. You’d rather analyze it to death and try to point out perceived slights and imagined insults. But that’s just the nature of the left. 

Offensiveness it’s not judged by skintone at all. It’s judged by intentions. There’s an old cliche saying “words don’t have meaning, people do.” That’s all I’m saying. We all know that around the time of the civil rights movement it became less acceptable for white supremist to openly express how they feel about “coloreds”. Those people began to practice speaking with undertones. Saying how they feel without actually saying it. That’s where a lot of these opposing phrases come from 

34 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

“ Everything made in opposition against a movement against oppression supports oppression in my opinion. All those other phrases you listed areexamples 

That’s what you said.  Maybe that’s not literally what you meant. 
It goes without saying that 99%+ of White people are opposed to innocent black people being killed by cops. In fact the same 99%+ of us are opposed to innocent people of any hue being killed by cops. The point is that by your definition, if I don’t support kneeling during the anthem, I support oppression. If I think it’s a bad idea to abolish the police departments and give those funds to fund minority outreach groups, I support oppression. 
You’re a smart dude. I don’t think that’s what you mean, is it? 
The broad brush with which we (myself included) paint everybody with needs to be cleaned and put away... if not thrown away. 

Every MOVEMENT AGAINST THE MOVEMENT. I said nothing about disagreeing with acts within the movement. I said something about supporting MOVEMENTS OPPOSED TO THE MOVEMENT 

10 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

George couldn’t even stand up when they were arresting. If he was screaming, he wasn’t choking. It’s ugly, it shouldn’t have happened, and Chauvin isn’t blameless. He shouldn’t have held him down for 8+ minutes. There’s no justification for that whatsoever. 
The fact of the matter is that we all see it differently. Pamfam believes that the knee is what killed him. Based on the evidence and not just my emotions... I disagree. 
It’s not about what you think or what you know.... it’s about what you can prove. I don’t think that they can prove causation, and therefore they can’t prove murder... regardless of what the court of popular opinion says. 
As far

Your opinion is worth nothing when you still can’t admit that y’all have a problem with violence in the black community. 

You have obviously chosen to be ignorant during your walk on this earth. 

George Floyd would be alive today if he wasn’t overdosing on Fentanyl while passing counterfeit bills and resisting arrest. That is the most probable assumption. 

What community doesn’t have problems. Ima a black man who lives in a black community you do not no what I do to better my community you do not know how I feel about my community I’m aware of all problems in my community. yet still Floyd will be alive if it wasn’t for a bad cops making bad decisions. Deal with it. Fact: you bring up race way more than I do🤔 

7 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

What community doesn’t have problems. Ima a black man who lives in a black community you do not no what I do to better my community you do not know how I feel about my community I’m aware of all problems in my community. yet still Floyd will be alive if it wasn’t for a bad cops making bad decisions. Deal with it. Fact: you bring up race way more than I do🤔 

My response to you was more harsh than it needed to be. I’m going to keep expressing my ideas, but I’m going to TRY to do so without insulting people. 
Or at least without insulting people as often. 
It’s the same attitude that we always hear. Everybody wants to excuse and ignore the behaviors that created the situation, and place all blame solely on the police. 
When some redneck in Kentucky gets methed up and is beating his ol’ lady when the cops show up and he ends up dead... white people really don’t care. We’re like “yeah... he kinda had that one coming.”
George Floyd literally did time for pressing a pistol against a pregnant woman’s belly during and armed robbery, and they paint murals of him with a halo... no joke. He was high on fentanyl, passing funny money, and mildly resisting arrest when all of this kicked off, and people say “well, he would have been alive if the cops hadn’t made bad decisions.”  
It’s all about accountability... I won’t start to lose weight until I admit that I’m fat. Saying “well, everybody could stand to lose a few pounds“ isn’t going to fix my hypertension. If your community has high crime and tons of people get arrested, the solution isn’t “abolish the police and dismantle the justice system.” The solution is to address the amount of crimes that occur.  

15 hours ago, Setx fan said:

Offensiveness it’s not judged by skintone at all. It’s judged by intentions. There’s an old cliche saying “words don’t have meaning, people do.” That’s all I’m saying. We all know that around the time of the civil rights movement it became less acceptable for white supremist to openly express how they feel about “coloreds”. Those people began to practice speaking with undertones. Saying how they feel without actually saying it. That’s where a lot of these opposing phrases come from 

Who decides what qualifies as an "undertone"?  Who decides what is in a persons heart/intentions when someone makes a comment?

If Floyd had been placed in the back seat and he died from an overdose of Fentanyl, they would still say the cops killed him because he died in custody. People don’t want facts, they simply want to be violent. Who, in their right mind would want no police force? Really...... who?

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

My response to you was more harsh than it needed to be. I’m going to keep expressing my ideas, but I’m going to TRY to do so without insulting people. 
It’s the same attitude that we always hear. Everybody wants to excuse and ignore the behaviors that created the situation, and place all blame solely on the police. 
When some redneck in Kentucky gets methed up and is beating his ol’ lady when the cops show up and he ends up dead... white people really don’t care. We’re like “yeah... he kinda had that one coming.”
George Floyd literally did time for pressing a pistol against a pregnant woman’s belly during and armed robbery, and they paint murals of him with a halo... no joke. He was high on fentanyl, passing funny money, and mildly resisting arrest when all of this kicked off, and people say “well, he would have been alive if the cops hadn’t made bad decisions.”  
It’s all about accountability... I won’t start to lose weight until I admit that I’m fat. Saying “well, everybody could stand to lose a few pounds“ isn’t going to fix my hypertension. If your community has high crime and tons of people get arrested, the solution isn’t “abolish the police and dismantle the justice system.” The solution is to address the amount of crimes that occur.  

Floyd was no sweetheart, that's for sure, but if you want to bring up history that may have caused his death, don't leave out history of the guy that killed him.

This is the hidden content, please

I can just about guarantee you that there are lots of cops that said "Well, kinda saw that coming".

Chauvin is apparently a cop that made plenty of bad decisions, too bad one of them ended with a death.

35 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Ultimately only you and God know. But far as how I form my opinion I allready explained that. 

My problem with the current environment is this.   It is no longer acceptable to be yourself.  You must "prove" that you are not racist.  The prevailing assumption in many instances is that, unless you have torn down a statue or demonstrated, or rioted, you have inadequate "credentials" and are, subsequently deemed a racist.

Just now, stevenash said:

My problem with the current environment is this.   It is no longer acceptable to be yourself.  You must "prove" that you are not racist.  The prevailing assumption in many instances is that, unless you have torn down a statue or demonstrated, or rioted, you have inadequate "credentials" and are, subsequently deemed a racist.

You don’t have to prove anything or tear down anything. Just don’t attempt to tear down the movement and don’t support movements created in opposition of the movement. 

14 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

You don’t have to prove anything or tear down anything. Just don’t attempt to tear down the movement and don’t support movements created in opposition of the movement. 

I’ll applaud any movement that I think is legit. If BLM was about black lives mattering, you wouldn’t hear a peep out of just about anyone. I will try and squash any movement I feel is misrepresented, especially when it is communist in nature. Too many people have died fighting communism to simply allow them to roam our streets and attack and rob at will. It will come to a head soon. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

If George was the most horrible Human being alive he did nothing deserving of death with his encounter with those officers. Side note: Robert E Lee the most traitorous man to this nation. Literally responsible for the death of thousands of Americans have statues name across schools and other public buildings so theres that. And why leave out the officers history 🤔 your reaching man. What we all seen on tape was a officer standing on the neck of a unconscious man hands in pocket (if he die he dies). He’s a coward who should be in general population next to bubba who just love the aggressive type.

4 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

If George was the most horrible Human being alive he did nothing deserving of death with his encounter with those officers. Side note: Robert E Lee the most traitorous man to this nation. Literally responsible for the death of thousands of Americans have statues name across schools and other public buildings so theres that. And why leave out the officers history 🤔 your reaching man. What we all seen on tape was a officer standing on the neck of a unconscious man hands in pocket (if he die he dies). He’s a coward who should be in general population next to bubba who just love the aggressive type.

Bubba.....Lmao