Truth: It's the New Hate Speech!

Reagan

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."   George Orwell

Exactly, Reagan. Why do you think every Trump operative is attacking anyone who questions or contradicts his “perfect call” as a traitor, and any attempt to hold him accountable is a coup? That’s guilty talk, brother. The truth will be the revolution that overthrows him.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Exactly, Reagan. Why do you think every Trump operative is attacking anyone who questions or contradicts his “perfect call” as a traitor, and any attempt to hold him accountable is a coup? That’s guilty talk, brother. The truth will be the revolution that overthrows him.

It's a shame that the left has to keep trying to find something to get Trump out of office.  They know they will not defeat him in 2020, so they are grasping for straws.  

MAGA!!!!!

PS-  If he is overthrown, some may not like the revolution that could happen.

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

Exactly when will the "revolutionary truth" rear its head?   I had heard it was going to come out during the Mueller efforts.  I also heard that Michael Avenatti would take him down as would Stormy Daniels, yada yada yada.  I am wondering if the "truth" below will have much impact.

This is the hidden content, please

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

Good stuff, made me lol.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

My daughter considered going to UT.  As much as I am a fan of the Longhorns, I asked her to reconsider, because I did not want her brainwashed by the liberal talking heads.  I'm wondering if this is what happened to UT Alum.  

Austin ISD  just approved sex education beginning in 3rd grade.  You wont believe what it will cover

18 hours ago, stevenash said:

Exactly when will the "revolutionary truth" rear its head?   I had heard it was going to come out during the Mueller efforts.  I also heard that Michael Avenatti would take him down as would Stormy Daniels, yada yada yada.  I am wondering if the "truth" below will have much impact.

I’ll tell you, but I need you to do a favor for me...

17 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

My daughter considered going to UT.  As much as I am a fan of the Longhorns, I asked her to reconsider, because I did not want her brainwashed by the liberal talking heads.  I'm wondering if this is what happened to UT Alum.  

I was born that way.

On 10/30/2019 at 2:26 PM, UT alum said:

a31080b0-29ec-41d7-b1a1-ebd3e4dc22d4.jpe

On 10/30/2019 at 2:26 PM, UT alum said:

Julie Kelly lists all of Adam Schiff's failed attempts to get President Trump!