Just saying possibly WOS vs Hamshire Fanntt for the out right district title

A co worker and I were discussing this on yesterday. HF just may win district. Their team is solid and Morris is outstanding to watch. Silsbee has the talent to pull off a district title But they are too predictable and they are too focused on a kids grade classification rather than their talent. Too many play makers riding the pine. It’s going to come down to WOS or HF. 

5 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Didn’t you say that they would beat Silsbee at this point? After last night how do you feel?

Yes I did say this.  Thanks for bringing this up because I was looking for this quote.

I didnt go to the game, see video, or talk to my contact yet.  But I did read this post and saw the stats.  Allowing 400+ yards passing through 3 quarters is alarming.   Very alarming.

Now I know H-F can pass but would rather run, but if this scouting report is out and IF Silsbee don't  clean this up, then yes.  My original statement stands.  Now to Silsbee's credit, the game Vs. H-F is in week 10. Plenty of games to play to get better.  

37 minutes ago, Who That said:

I know we had some up's and downs this year but the games we have lost this year we done it to are selfs. I still say Silsbee beats WO.S Friday night.

I’m not giving you that one,but Silsbee and WOS are the two top teams in the district