ALDS- Houston Astros vs Tampa Bay Rays

24 minutes ago, baddog said:

Cole strikes out the side on 10 pitches in the 2nd inning. 5 Ks in two innings. Simply amazing.

I know its a long shot, but the fan in me wonders if they can make enough revenue by going and winning the world series then breaking off some of that revenue to sign Cole? If they do somehow resign him, that pretty much means either Springer or Correa will be gone though. There are other ways they can save money as well. Let Reddick go and let Tucker become the every day right fielder on a rookie contract.

12 hours ago, Hook'em said:

I know its a long shot, but the fan in me wonders if they can make enough revenue by going and winning the world series then breaking off some of that revenue to sign Cole? If they do somehow resign him, that pretty much means either Springer or Correa will be gone though. There are other ways they can save money as well. Let Reddick go and let Tucker become the every day right fielder on a rookie contract.

I would mortgage the farm for Cole. Keep Springer, he would be mvp if not missed a month. Correa has not lived up to the potential and cant seen to stay healthy. With that being said, he looked great last night. I like Reddick, but tucker is cheaper and a better long term investment. Tucker is only 22 and has some growing up to do. That 1 AB last night was horrible.

21 hours ago, Hook'em said:

Please let Correa go and keep Cole!