Nadler likens Trump to 'dictator,' threatens Barr with contempt after hearing boycott

LumRaiderFan

This is the hidden content, please

Dems are losing their minds...this process makes us look like fools.

From the article:

“The reason Barr is not here today is because Democrats decided they didn’t want him here today. That’s the reason he’s not here,” Collins said. “What’s amazing to me is that you say he’s scared of answering questions…yet yesterday he sat for over six hours in the Senate answering questions.”

He added: “We’re not getting that opportunity today because the stunt and circus continues over here.”

Nadler and Collins delivered their opening remarks to an empty chair Thursday, representing where Barr would have sat. Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tenn., who showed up with a KFC bucket, left a prop chicken in that chair.

“Chicken Barr should have shown up today and answered questions,” Cohen told reporters later Thursday morning.

I wouldn't put up with any more of their stupid nonsense either.

5 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The Dems have no choice but to try to discredit Barr.  They know he has the dirt on them and is about to bring them down.  It’s their only play left before their party burns.  

Yep

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Grassley said “leaks undermine the ability of investigators to investigate” and that “leaks to the papers while Congress's questions to the Department go unanswered is unacceptable.” He pressed Barr on the issue, asking him, “What are you doing to investigate unauthorized media contacts by the Department and FBI officials during the Russian investigation?”

Barr assured him that he was already handling it, saying, “We have multiple criminal leak investigations underway.”

44 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

The Dems have no choice but to try to discredit Barr.  They know he has the dirt on them and is about to bring them down.  It’s their only play left before their party burns.  

I sincerely hope you’re right PM19.  What allegedly transpired to start this whole Bruhaha, is the scariest, most threatening thing, I’ve ever heard happening in DC.  It should receive the full impact of all Justice Department resources.  

In my younger days, we mistakenly thought of folks in Congress as fairly intelligent people.  What exposed me to the fallacy of that was when they grilled Col. Oliver North.  He made them look like fools.  Every thing I’ve seen since does nothing but reinforce that, including the Kavanaugh hearings.  They’re not big, important people.  They’re small, manipulative, backstabbing sob’s with monumental inferiority complexes.  Jmo

Does anyone else get urinated off just looking at Nadler?  He appears to have a short (5’4”) man complex.  Now that he’s finally attained some power, and is in the limelight, he thinks he’s Ben Matlock.  Hate to break it to you Jerry, but I doubt you’d make it as a Public Defender outside of Congress.  

I’m reminded of a meme I saw recently.

The secret Republican plot to make liberals look like idiots - Known as operation “JUST LET THEM SPEAK”............. Is working great.

• 2 weeks later...