Little Cypress-Mauriceville 18 Lumberton 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

5 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Lumberton won’t have to worry about later rounds... just sayin. 

If we play like last night or the first half of both splendora and Huffman then your right. If we can take both second halves of splendora and Huffman and put them together to make one complete game then i like our chances.

6 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I’m not gonna say that what Soulja said is true because I don’t know, but what your saying on the physical part is not our norm. It was definitely weird to see.

i’ll also say this, I talked with Babin last night after the game and he didn’t sound like somebody who was happy that we are dodging Carthage now.

At end of the day I think Babin is a good coach and I don’t think he would want to lose no matter who they are playing. Just think if he knocked off Cartharge he would be getting a raise and all this BS about people say about him would stop. Just imo. Probably disgruntled fan that can’t take loss

4 minutes ago, LC-M said:

At end of the day I think Babin is a good coach and I don’t think he would want to lose no matter who they are playing. Just think if he knocked off Cartharge he would be getting a raise and all this BS about people say about him would stop. Just imo. Probably disgruntled fan that can’t take loss

I agree with everything you said except one thing- cheap ole Lumberton ain’t giving a raise lol 

31 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Don't want to put a damper on LC-M's victory, but I read someone on social media that Lumberton tanked this game to get Carthage in a later round...

Yep... sorta same thing Temple did!!

28 minutes ago, LC-M said:

that’s funny. Babin is already in a hot seat. I’m not trying to be rude but Lumberton wasn’t physical at all. I mean how could they tank a game when some kids were shying away from getting hit lol

Hot seat, please tell more since you know so much about Lumberton and please don’t say anything about the “past” since you like talk about it  

Lumberton was playing not to get hurt it looked like to me , I mean, I’ve seen Junior High fields in better shape then LCMs... didn’t you see the kids dropping left and right. not taking anything from LCM they came to play and won!!  

12 minutes ago, VP93.... said:

Yep... sorta same thing Temple did!!

Hot seat, please tell more since you know so much about Lumberton and please don’t say anything about the “past” since you like talk about it  

Lumberton was playing not to get hurt, I mean seen Junior High fields in better shape then LCMs... didn’t you see the kids dropping left and right. not taking anything from LCM they came to play and won!!  

I don’t agree with what Babin did one bit. 

Yeah y’all had a bunch of kids getting hurt. Why wasn’t LCM taking the same beating? Yes we don’t have a pretty boy field like Lumberton our kids have little more grit. Coach 23 has been talking about babin, and going off that an mediocre 5-5 record 4th seed in the playoffs. With all this talk about dropping down from 5a and getting the 4th seed do you think people are not talking? It’s only been 1 day so this was current history 18-0. Lumberton let history repeat itself our daddies beat y’all daddies in football lol

58 minutes ago, LC-M said:

that’s funny. Babin is already in a hot seat. I’m not trying to be rude but Lumberton wasn’t physical at all. I mean how could they tank a game when some kids were shying away from getting hit lol

What I said was on what someone else said.  But I did see Lumberton.  And when I seen them, they didn't shy away from contact....

Well, first of all, Lumberton is cheap across the board. We don't pay well, not sure why but it is what it is. Secondly we LOST, got our butts handed to us, I would like to think that wasn't on purpose. If it was, I know there are teams who make certain plays to gain advantage even if it appears they've set themselves back and it wouldn't surprise me if a team strategizes to find a better route through playoffs. The game is played in more areas than just on the field, it starts the minute the last game ends.