West Orange Stark vs Hardin-Jefferson

tennisbc

15 hours ago, wosfan1992 said:

Time for us to start rolling now. I’m calling it. Looking to see a different Mustang team from here on out 

I hope your right 1992.Just curious.What improvements have they made that makes you think they going to start rolling.We just barely got by an average Silsbee team.Don't get me wrong I think we can win out and take district but I don't think it's gong to be that easy. 

19 hours ago, GUNHO said:

I hope your right 1992.Just curious.What improvements have they made that makes you think they going to start rolling.We just barely got by an average Silsbee team.Don't get me wrong I think we can win out and take district but I don't think it's gong to be that easy. 

Yea 10/4 really making it harder than it has to be by blowing assignments and not playing 4 quarters of mustang football 

On 10/23/2018 at 9:12 AM, GUNHO said:

The man Coach T is, he’s not looking or dwelling on the past games. He’s always said there’s 3 phases of the season. The first phase is over. What’s done is done. He’ll get this turned around.

18 minutes ago, wosfan1992 said:

The man Coach T is, he’s not looking or dwelling on the past games. He’s always said there’s 3 phases of the season. The first phase is over. What’s done is done. He’ll get this turned around.

Coach T is having a very frustrating season.He has said  " I don't know if I can coach these kids".That statement says a lot about this team.I guarantee if anyone can he can.

3 hours ago, GUNHO said:

Coach T is having a very frustrating season.He has said  " I don't know if I can coach these kids".That statement says a lot about this team.I guarantee if anyone can he can.

He told me personally that they had great workouts during the bye week challenging the players, then he ask me is it cold up here yet.

14 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Like the man said..... "You can't win the Kentucky Derby with a mule."  

Cornell Thompson

Ha Ha.That's not exactly what I meant....some kids it comes natural,others it takes a little extra coaching.That is a classic one liner though.lol

54 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Ha Ha.That's not exactly what I meant....some kids it comes natural,others it takes a little extra coaching.That is a classic one liner though.lol

Yeah.... I used to tell the guys at work "My Daddy always says... it all pays the same" whenever they were complaining.  

I never really appreciated it until one of the hands repeated it back to me when I was the one complaining.  

That whole line about the mule is great about other people when you're winning... maybe not so great when you're struggling (and the hypothetical mule), I suppose. 

14 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Yea 10/4 really making it harder than it has to be by blowing assignments and not playing 4 quarters of mustang football 

Im worried abt them too.im really hoping that a couple kids get changed out.bcz they're not doing there job.the jasper game and the silsbee game didn't help.

7 hours ago, GUNHO said:

On 10/23/2018 at 7:22 PM, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said: