KF89

CROSBY FOOTBALL/ATHLETICS

78 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, CoogGuy said:

I really think this needs to be shutdown before it even gets started.

Thats funny, last i checked America has free speech

LC-M and WestHardinfan1 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KF89 said:

Thats funny, last i checked America has free speech

Well...this message board isn't America because there are clear things you can and cant say. Though you didn't say anything yet, this topic is bound to bring up PLENTY of things that shouldn't be said. You are an adult though, you are free to do as you please. Carry on.

 

Yeoj and ScubaSteve like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the info big bro. News Links about football & Athletics are posted on the site for many years,not sure why this is any different or why adults can't refrain from things that should'nt be said. 

navydawg31 and WestHardinfan1 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KF89 said:

Thanks for the info big bro. News Links about football & Athletics are posted on the site for many years,not sure why this is any different or why adults can't refrain from things that should'nt be said. 

At the end of the day, people are adults. Do you. I wont bother on the subject.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

At the end of the day, people are adults. Do you. I wont bother on the subject.

Feelings are mutual, I"m sure setxsports guys will take the Vype article link down,the post down or shut down any adults saying inappropriate things. Keep doing you,have a blessed night & hope nothing but the best for R. Johnson who is one of the best QB's to play at png or in the 409. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KF89 said:

Feelings are mutual, I"m sure setxsports guys will take the Vype article link down,the post down or shut down any adults saying inappropriate things. Keep doing you,have a blessed night & hope nothing but the best for R. Johnson who is one of the best QB's to play at png or in the 409. 

Thanks man, same to you

KF89 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have family that live in Crosby as well as a niece who graduated from there. Another niece teaches and coaches there. This is just a bad situation that is going to take a lot of people's lifes being seriously hurt to fix. The whole thing sux and was very avoidable. Just some very ignorant people in charge of a lot of money which is never a good thing.

WestHardinfan1 and coach bear like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

I have family that live in Crosby as well as a niece who graduated from there. Another niece teaches and coaches there. This is just a bad situation that is going to take a lot of people's lifes being seriously hurt to fix. The whole thing sux and was very avoidable. Just some very ignorant people in charge of a lot of money which is never a good thing.

Got some cool stuff there though, just gotta let a bunch of people and programs go to pay for it I guess.  Smh, I’m gonna end up like that indianforever guy I guess, gotta find me school in KLEIN ISD to pull for now.  Don’t be hating, I at least live there now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate that this has happened, especially for those losing their jobs, and the kids.  My only problem, I don’t know what happened.  Did someone steal the money?  Surely not an accounting error.  Did the school just overspend, & did they realize They overspent?

Whats Up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I hate that this has happened, especially for those losing their jobs, and the kids.  My only problem, I don’t know what happened.  Did someone steal the money?  Surely not an accounting error.  Did the school just overspend, & did they realize They overspent?

Whats Up?

Bad accounting practices. Audits will uncover the real reasons numbers were off so bad. $8 million dollar mistakes are hard to make.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bandwagon Ranger said:

Bad accounting practices. Audits will uncover the real reasons numbers were off so bad. $8 million dollar mistakes are hard to make.

Thanks Ranger.  Hate that.  Really do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CougarCal said:

Got some cool stuff there though, just gotta let a bunch of people and programs go to pay for it I guess.  Smh, I’m gonna end up like that indianforever guy I guess, gotta find me school in KLEIN ISD to pull for now.  Don’t be hating, I at least live there now.

Not sure what you mean..been pretty quiet this year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, indianforever said:

Not sure what you mean..been pretty quiet this year 

Nah every chance you get, every week it’s whoever is lining up against Crosby.  You gotta be right sooner than later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I hate that this has happened, especially for those losing their jobs, and the kids.  My only problem, I don’t know what happened.  Did someone steal the money?  Surely not an accounting error.  Did the school just overspend, & did they realize They overspent?

Whats Up?

After to first bond to build the new high school was spent and there was a second bond that was proposed not long after the first, red flags should’ve gone off but...... if you question “its for the kids” then you’re the bad guy.  If 14.2 had’ve been on the school board alarm bells would’ve been rang.  He wouldn’t have worried about people’s feelings

BellBiz30 and coach bear like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are my thoughts. Crosby is a great school district who is obviously going through some tough times right now. I think as a district mate of Crosby that I would like to offer up my thoughts and prayers for all of the affected, and all of the kids in the district. I would even consider buying something from the fundraising to help in whatever small way that I could. Remember THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO THE KIDDOS of the district. They deserve better than whatever has hit the school. I hope and pray that the situation is fixed in the near future and also hope for the best for the departing coaches and teachers. 

Your fellow district mate and a PN-G Indian. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CougarCal said:

Nah every chance you get, every week it’s whoever is lining up against Crosby.  You gotta be right sooner than later.

I think I’ll just stick with PNG they seem to be a good pick against Crosby 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now