Tuesday Night Games ?

Hagar

Only half of the people are concerned about this.  Traveling is the problem.  If our game tomorrow was in Evadale, I wouldn't give it much thot, but alas, it's in Hull Daisetta, which is a hike, on mostly twisting, turning, two lane roads (unless we go down to 105, and Heaven knows there are enough wrecks on it in sunny, dry, daylight lol).  

Here's hoping the local school districts will address this today, as they've done for soccer (see ST413's post above).  I'm more concerned for the kids.  I can stay home if it's to dangerous, but those kids, many in a raggedy-a$$ bus, will do what the Coaches say.

21 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

AAW just texted me about the first weather related postponement:

Groveton at Big Sandy moved to Wednesday at 7

I think that's what most will do, depending on the weather, move games to Wednesday.  Thanks for the info.

23 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Humble ISD has canceled school for tomorrow.

Not sure if this will effect Humble, Summer Creek, Atascocita, Kingwood and Kingwood Park basketball games.

All Humble ISD games have been postponed to Wednesday.

This is the hidden content, please

BREAKING:

has postponed all athletic events scheduled for Tuesday to Wednesday because of inclement weather expected to hit Houston tomorrow.

With temperatures expecting to fall during the day tomorrow and the possibility of hazardous weather conditions, all Splendora ISD schools will be closed on Tuesday, January 16.

All athletic events have been canceled tomorrow, January 16th. Make up dates will be posted once they have been rescheduled.

Due to forecasted severe winter weather & potentially bad road conditions, New Caney ISD and all district schools will be closed Tuesday, Jan. 16. All extracurricular activities & athletic events scheduled for Tuesday have been postponed. Check

for more

Channelview ISD will be closed tomorrow, Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018. We will continue to keep you updated.

Due to inclement weather coming in tomorrow, all athletic activities scheduled for tomorrow have been cancelled or postponed.

No School Tomorrow, due to the impending Bad Weather , stay warm and stay safe. The games will be scheduled at a later day pending an official announcement from district officials

This is Pasadena Memorial

4 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I am getting that impression as well.  Golden Triangle will probably be the last to move as we are just in an "advisory" as opposed to a "warning."

I'll be quite honest, I hope some decide to play tomorrow night and some decide to play Wednesday night. That way I get to go to two games. :)