Global Warming Update!

Reagan

Hmm.  I never claimed to know exactly when the end would come, or when the Lord will return.  

Read Matthew 24 in context.  The whole chapter is Jesus giving signs of the times.  He talks about the condition of the world when the end comes.  You can take statements from Matt 24 and compare to today's headlines and they look eerily the same.  He put the same type warnings in Luke 21, and in Mark 13.

It is not about predicting an exact date it is about discerning the signs of the times.   IMO the signs suggest that the world is closer to ending than many people realize.

If you still believe in Man Made Global Warming, or MM Climate Change, and feel it's important, I'd suggest the first thing you should do is have Al Gore removed as one of the lead spokespersons.  His repeated unfulfilled prophesies has undoubtedly turned more people against MMGW than all the data fudging.  Due to all the snow (which he stated our children will never see) and record breaking cold, he's now calling it Climate Crisis.  Only crisis I see is that he is not in a mental institution.  

This is the hidden content, please

On January 5, 2018 at 8:17 AM, 77 said:

The climate has changed since the beginning of time .today's version is nothing more than a get rich scheme hatched by the elite to bilk $$$ from taxpayers to line their pockets!

Jmo, but the ultimate goal is to put restrictions and take wealth from advanced nations to instigate the One World Govt (a theory I scoffed at in my younger days).  Who wants this OWG?  Pick one - Illuminati, Bilderberg Group, Rothschilds, Masons, Knights Templar, who knows.  My best guess, the Leaders of the Bilderberg Group & Rothschilds.  

As I was clicking through the channels, on the Clinton News Network (CNN), a journalist/author was explaining the AlGore/TxHoops/BigGirl philosophy of how global warming is causing all this cold weather.  This pretty well falls in line with CNN's, and Democrats in general, that it's OK to control people with any means possible.  Even if they have to lie to do it!

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

As I was clicking through the channels, on the Clinton News Network (CNN), a journalist/author was explaining the AlGore/TxHoops/BigGirl philosophy of how global warming is causing all this cold weather.  This pretty well falls in line with CNN's, and Democrats in general, that it's OK to control people with any means possible.  Even if they have to lie to do it!

It's evident that they'll use any kind of weather in their scam/agenda.  Cold/hot - rain/dry - hurricanes/no hurricanes, well, you get the picture.  It's not that they use it that bewilders me, it's the fact that so many buy into it.  It boggles my mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On February 20, 2018 at 3:38 PM, Reagan said:

NOAA caught!

This is the hidden content, please

It's hard to throw in with a theory where the scientist monitoring it are constantly caught recording false information.  Biggest problem, like when they catch a Dr. or clinic cheating on Medicare.  You know there's a bunch doing it & not getting caught.