Global Warming Update!

Reagan

Let's take a look at the change in verbiage concerning this scam:  Again, back in the 70's it was "global cooling!"  When that didn't work, the Nazi control freaks changed it to "Global Warming!"  When that didn't work, these same Nazi control freaks changed it to "Climate Change!"  And one of the many sad parts about it is the liberal media sycophants goes right along with it without questioning why the name changes.  If anyone here thinks we can control the sun that controls the temperature then you could have controlled the storm that dumped 54 inches of rain on Nederland.  And we all know that's not possible!!

17 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Let's take a look at the change in verbiage concerning this scam:  Again, back in the 70's it was "global cooling!"  When that didn't work, the Nazi control freaks changed it to "Global Warming!"  When that didn't work, these same Nazi control freaks changed it to "Climate Change!"  And one of the many sad parts about it is the liberal media sycophants goes right along with it without questioning why the name changes.  If anyone here thinks we can control the sun that controls the temperature then you could have controlled the storm that dumped 54 inches of rain on Nederland.  And we all know that's not possible!!

This is the hidden content, please

Any Nazi control freak that thinks they can control global temperature, then why wouldn't they feel they could control any form of weather?  Again -- humans have nothing to do with the rise and fall of earth's temperature.  So therefore there's nothing humans can do to stop it either way!  5,000 years ago the Earth was in an ice age.  Did humans have anything to do with that?  Did humans have anything to do with bringing it out of the ice age?  I think not!  Can anyone say -- SUN RELATED??!!

14 minutes ago, Englebert said:

This video clip would be pretty funny if used at the right time. Using it to respond to a coherent and on-point post renders the response as completely out-of-touch and a parody of itself. I might steal it and use it when appropriate though.

It is pretty funny.   And it may have been more appropriately used ITT than it’s original use in the movie. 

18 minutes ago, Englebert said:

This video clip would be pretty funny if used at the right time. Using it to respond to a coherent and on-point post renders the response as completely out-of-touch and a parody of itself. I might steal it and use it when appropriate though.

Englebert, Hoops is still trying to figure out how humans caused the ice age to happen to begin with.  And, also, trying to figure out how he can blame humans when the earth did finally warm up to come out of the ice age.  :)

16 hours ago, Reagan said:

Englebert, Hoops is still trying to figure out why I keep posting things that are a direct contradiction to my argument, yet I still have no idea that I’m doing it.  And, also, trying to figure out how I could continue to be so embarrassingly clueless when I’ve been spoonfed ITT.   Please tell him YCFS!  :)

Yes, Yes I agree with all of that!

5 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Yes, Yes I agree with all of that!

LOL!  Can't deal with the question so the words get changed!  HA!  Good one!  In case you forget, here it is again:  " Hoops is still trying to figure out how humans caused the ice age to happen to begin with.  And, also, trying to figure out how he can blame humans when the earth did finally warm up to come out of the ice age.  :)"  Since you are trying to convince us that humans cause global warming then one can't ignore the statements in quotes!   The point is -- if humans didn't cause it then, humans aren't causing it now! 

Libs have a new ally in their war on humans concerning Global Warming:  Sharks!  LOL!  Mother Nature is doing her best to let the libs know that she does what she wants.  So, since they are losing the argument, I'm trying to figure out when and how they are going to start screaming racism!  I know some are laughing but we all know it's coming!

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Easy on Al Gore...we don’t want to upset the snowflakes.

Anyone that follows Al Gore is a prime candidate for Scientology.  I'm of the opinion that Gore is a beta unit planted here by aliens (kinda like Data) who are sitting in their UFOs laughing their behinds off.  Maybe they film all this stuff and show it on the home planet as reality TV.  How freaking embarrassing is that?

18 hours ago, Reagan said:

AlGore!  LOL!!

This is the hidden content, please

When Gore ran for President in 2000 his Net Worth was between $700k-$1.6mil.  

Just 17 short years later Al Gore is worth an estimated $300 million.  

Global warming has been very good to that man.  

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said: